Hello again, everyone! Welcome back to Artists of Legend! If you came for more awesome artwork and a new challenge to get your creativity flowing, then you’re at the right place! Don’t forgot to follow out partnered artist EternaLegend on DeviantArt and Twitter! Now, with all of that said, let’s get right into everything!
Last time, we asked for artwork of characters from The Legend of Zelda making music. And here’s the artwork we received for it!
By el.arte.de.vero on Instagram:
Thank you for your submitted artwork! It’s great as usual!
This Week’s Challenge
We always enjoy seeing the artwork you make for the series, whether you choose to follow the current challenge or just choose to enjoy creating fan art off of your own ideas. And now, for this week’s challenge: We’d like to see you submit artwork of your favorite companion character. With Navi as the first, Fi as the most recent, and Midna as an undeniably popular choice, I’m sure you have someone in mind!
As always, here are the rules for the challenge:
- Keep things clean. Zelda Dungeon should be safe for all ages, so don’t go creating foul images or anything NSFW.
- Stick to the main idea, but feel free to be creative with it. If you want to draw a specific scene from one of the games, go ahead; if you want to come up with something similar to a scene from one of the games with a twist on it, that’s great too.
- Any form of art is acceptable as long as it somehow displays the mentioned scene. You can draw with a pencil and paper, paint on a canvas, make pixel art on a computer, weave, carve, create the scene with Zelda figurines, even do metal work if that’s your thing. Go crazy!
- While you can submit your work in the comment section, the preferred methods are putting you work in the comment section here on Zelda Dungeon, or Tweeting or posting on Instagram with #artistsoflegend. It makes it easier for me to find the art when you submit it.
- Do not steal art from someone else.
- Do not insult other people’s art. Peaceful critiques and thoughts are one thing; direct insults are another.
- There’s no pressure, so just have fun!
I look forward to seeing what you guys create this time, and I’ll see you all next week!
Adam is an original content editor for Zelda Dungeon; He likes sipping tea; Follow him on Twitter