Hey, how’s everyone doing this week? Welcome back to another entry in our Artists of Legend series! Considering how much submitted artwork we have on standby, we’re going to be featuring more artwork each week! I hope you continue to enjoy! Now, let’s get right into everything!
Last week, we asked you to create artwork of one of Link’s many different outfits, aside from his classic green tunic. And, here’s what you sent us!
By amandaoeiwells on Instagram:
By vonturtle_art on Instagram:
She decided to contribute a lot to the series this week, featuring four pieces of artwork in one! Also, if you remember our regular submitter vonturtle, this is from her new account, which is specifically for artwork. So go follow her there!
And, while these weren’t for the challenge, here is some more submitted artwork!
By vonturtle_art on Instagram, again:
By crystaldream1344 on Instagram:
By cycoclash25 on Instagram:
By cynblackbella on Instagram:
By d.e.dezso on Instagram:
By daeyumi on Instagram:
By danielbaezmontes on Instagram:
By de5tinyro5e on Instagram:
By derpsonhooves on Instagram:
By desenhos_de_um_mangaka on Instagram:
By diceshimi on Instagram:
By diego_raspino on Instagram:
By dmcclure1 on Instagram:
Once again, thank you all for your great artwork; keep it up!
This Week’s Challenge:
The idea for this week’s challenge came from the awesome people of the Linktober Discord server! This week, we’d like you to create artwork of cold and snowy areas from the Zelda series. Whether it be a dungeon, area, or something else entirely, as long as it’s cold, it counts! Go crazy and have fun!
As always, here are the rules for artwork in this series.
- Keep things clean. Zelda Dungeon should be safe for all ages, so don’t go creating foul images, anything too risque, or anything NSFW.
- Stick to the main idea, but feel free to be creative with it. If you want to draw a specific scene from one of the games, go ahead; if you want to come up with something similar to a scene from one of the games with a twist on it, that’s great too.
- Any form of art is acceptable as long as it somehow displays the mentioned scene. You can draw with a pencil and paper, paint on a canvas, make pixel art on a computer, weave, carve, create the scene with Zelda figurines, even do metal work if that’s your thing. Go crazy!
- While you can submit your work in the comment section, the preferred methods are putting your work in the comment section here on Zelda Dungeon, or Tweeting or posting on Instagram with #artistsoflegend. It makes it easier for me to find the art when you submit it.
- Do not steal art from someone else.
- Do not insult other people’s art. Peaceful critiques and thoughts are one thing; direct insults are another.
- There’s no pressure. Just have fun!
I look forward to seeing what you guys create this time, and I’ll see you all next week!
Adam is an original content editor for Zelda Dungeon. He likes sipping tea. Follow him on Twitter