Posted on November 19 2020 by Adam Barham
Greetings, once again! Welcome back to Artists of Legend! As always, we have more great artwork to share this week, and if you would like to participate, we have another challenge for you! Speaking of which, please let me know if you have an idea for a weekly challenge – it might show up at some point. Now, let’s get right into everything!
Last week, we asked you to create artwork of things related to fire in Zelda. We have only one submission this week, as well as a few older submissions that fit this week’s theme, but we also have plenty of other submitted artwork to share! If you wanted to submit to us but were too busy to, don’t worry! We all get busy sometimes; you focus on what you personally need to, and we’ll be here when you have the time.
Our submission for last week’s challenge is by s-Rado on Zelda Dungeon:
Here’s a handful of old submissions that also fit this week’s challenge.
By banandraws on Twitter:
By amanda_labovitz on Instagram:
By kikisartjourney on Instagram:
By leigh.artwork on Instagram:
Here’s a bunch more great submitted artwork as well!
By rottencandyapples on Instagram:
By amandaoeiwells on Instagram:
By blanche.draws on Instagram:
By dziwna_logika on Instagram:
By hylian_nobody.lina on Instagram:
By jeffduck_ on Instagram:
By korien_designs on Instagram:
By olyvee_ on Instagram:
By catman4fr on Instagram:
By evelynjade_art on Instagram:
By laurinha_m on Instagram:
By leiladevart on Instagram:
By lukecloughart on Instagram:
By markiled on Instagram:
By nikkorilove on Instagram:
By olyvee on Instagram:
By pen.pen64 on Instagram:
By sophiepf_ on Instagram:
By starlenehoney on Instagram:
By The.art.of.vero on Instagram:
Thank you all for sharing your awesome artwork! I always thoroughly enjoy seeing it! Keep the creativity flowing!
This Week’s Challenge
Because of Age of Calamity coming out tomorrow, this week, we’d like you to create artwork tied to Age of Calamity. Be creative, go crazy, and have fun!
As always, here are the rules for artwork in this series.
- Keep things clean. Zelda Dungeon should be safe for all ages, so don’t go creating foul images, anything too risque, or anything NSFW.
- Stick to the main idea, but feel free to be creative with it. If you want to draw a specific scene from one of the games, go ahead; if you want to come up with something similar to a scene from one of the games with a twist on it, that’s great too.
- Any form of art is acceptable as long as it somehow displays the mentioned scene. You can draw with a pencil and paper, paint on a canvas, make pixel art on a computer, weave, carve, create the scene with Zelda figurines, even do metal work if that’s your thing. Go crazy!
- While you can submit your work in the comment section, the preferred methods are putting your work in the comment section here on Zelda Dungeon, or Tweeting or posting on Instagram with #artistsoflegend. It makes it easier for me to find the art when you submit it.
- Do not steal art from someone else.
- Do not insult other people’s art. Peaceful critiques and thoughts are one thing; direct insults are another.
- There’s no pressure. Just have fun!
I look forward to seeing what you guys create this time, and I’ll see you all next week!