Posted on January 19 2015 by Nathanial Rumphol-Janc
One of the biggest changes to Majora’s Mask 3D is the updated visuals. While they won’t suit everyone (because honestly, nothing ever does), it’s still interesting looking at how the game looked originally compared to what it looks like in the 3D version. This time around we’re looking at several scenes from the game which show a bunch of visual changes. I am really impressed in general with how it was handled, but not everyone agrees. Do you like the visual imrpovements, or do you prefer the feel of the original?
I can’t help but come away impressed, as the original is worse than I remember, and it’s not because the footage is trying to make it look bad.
Recent Majora’s Mask 3D Coverage:
- Majora’s Mask Wiki Page
- Clock Town Footage
- Majora’s Mask 3D’s File Size
- Skull Kid’s Story Footage from Majora’s Mask 3D
- New Information About Majora’s Mask 3D, Along with a Handful of Confirmations
- GameStop Accepting Payment’s on “Bungled” Majora’s Mask New Nintendo 3DS Orders
- Majora’s Mask 3DS XL Carrying Case Available for Preorder
- Majora’s Mask New Nintendo 3DS XL Gets 150+ Single Star Reviews on Amazon