Posted on April 30 2011 by Nathanial Rumphol-Janc
Chapter 9 of our A Link to the Past walkthrough will take you into one of the most infamous dungeons in the Zelda series: Skull Woods. This bizarre maze is part dungeon, part overworld area, and contains a number of twists and turns designed to confuse you. Could this be a taste of what the blend of dungeons and fields in Skyward Sword is going to be like?
Don’t forget to show our walkthroughs some love heading into the release of Ocarina of Time 3D so we can kick off its launch with a bang! If you’re looking for previous chapters, check the update history after the jump or look on the walkthrough contents page.
- A Link to the Past Walkthrough Kicks Off
- A Link to the Past Walkthrough Chapter 2 Now Ready for Release
- A Link to the Past Walkthrough Chapter 3 Online Now
- A Wild Link to the Past Walkthough Update #4 Appears!
- Take a Hike Through Our Link to the Past Walkthrough, Chapter 5
- A Link to the Past Walkthrough Chapter 6, A Wizard Did It
- A Link to the Past Walkthrough Chapter 7, Dark World Rising
- A Link to the Past Walkthrough Chapter 8, Time to Get Your Feet Wet