Posted on April 28 2011 by Nathanial Rumphol-Janc
Our A Link to the Past Walkthrough just launched its eighth chapter, which will take you through the second Dark World dungeon: the Swamp Palace. Here you’ll find the Hookshot, then a brand-new item, now a legendary Zelda series standard. It’s also the series’ first water dungeon, although to be quite honest it doesn’t seem to have started the tradition that they’re the most confusing levels in the game… No, that honor goes to Ocarina of Time‘s Water Temple.
And speaking of the Water Temple – we’ll be sure to make it as simple as possible when we release our Ocarina of Time 3D Walkthrough this upcoming June. For those of you brave enough to try the Water Temple again in the mirrored Master Quest mode, we’ll also have a solid guide to get you through all the changes as well.
- A Link to the Past Walkthrough Kicks Off
- A Link to the Past Walkthrough Chapter 2 Now Ready for Release
- A Link to the Past Walkthrough Chapter 3 Online Now
- A Wild Link to the Past Walkthough Update #4 Appears!
- Take a Hike Through Our Link to the Past Walkthrough, Chapter 5
- A Link to the Past Walkthrough Chapter 6, A Wizard Did It
- A Link to the Past Walkthrough Chapter 7, Dark World Rising