Posted on May 02 2011 by Nathanial Rumphol-Janc
Chapter 10 of our A Link to the Past walkthrough kicks off and prepares to take you through the Thieves’ Town, the secret hideout of the ancient thief known as Blind. Surprisingly, this is one of the shortest dungeons in the entire game, but that doesn’t mean it won’t be confusing if you don’t know where you’re going. Our guide will take you through the quickest and easiest route so you don’t have to worry about getting lost. Only four more dungeons to go!
The spiffy artwork above was drawn by Matt Cummings (a.k.a. EiffelArt on deviantART). You can check out his page and show him some support by clicking here. Of course, don’t forget to check out the homepage for this walkthrough to keep driving our content forward so our upcoming Ocarina of Time 3D and Skyward Sword guides can be a smashing success later this year!
- A Link to the Past Walkthrough Kicks Off
- A Link to the Past Walkthrough Chapter 2 Now Ready for Release
- A Link to the Past Walkthrough Chapter 3 Online Now
- A Wild Link to the Past Walkthough Update #4 Appears!
- Take a Hike Through Our Link to the Past Walkthrough, Chapter 5
- A Link to the Past Walkthrough Chapter 6, A Wizard Did It
- A Link to the Past Walkthrough Chapter 7, Dark World Rising
- A Link to the Past Walkthrough Chapter 8, Time to Get Your Feet Wet
- A Link to the Past Walkthrough Chapter 9, Over the River and Through the Woods