Posted on May 05 2011 by Nathanial Rumphol-Janc
Chapter 11 of our A Link to the Past walkthrough takes you into what’s probably the most frustrating dungeon in the game: the Ice Palace. Maybe it’s just because I suck at A Link to the Past (no, seriously – I’m terrible), but this one always takes me the longest to complete thanks to its confusing twists and turns and all the moments where falling into the wrong pit or missing a key will set you back so far you won’t know what hit you. Fortunately I think I pulled it together enough to write up a decent guide for the dungeon – check it out! In case you were wondering: yes, this art is yet another piece by my new Walkthrough Header Hero Matt Cummings (a.k.a. Eiffelart) – check out his deviantART page for more awesome game-related works!
And now, the moment you’ve all been waiting for – the obligatory shameless promotion of our upcoming Ocarina of Time 3D and Skyward Sword walkthroughs, both coming later this year! (Man, I’m glad I got that out of my system.)
- A Link to the Past Walkthrough Kicks Off
- A Link to the Past Walkthrough Chapter 2 Now Ready for Release
- A Link to the Past Walkthrough Chapter 3 Online Now
- A Wild Link to the Past Walkthough Update #4 Appears!
- Take a Hike Through Our Link to the Past Walkthrough, Chapter 5
- A Link to the Past Walkthrough Chapter 6, A Wizard Did It
- A Link to the Past Walkthrough Chapter 7, Dark World Rising
- A Link to the Past Walkthrough Chapter 8, Time to Get Your Feet Wet
- A Link to the Past Walkthrough Chapter 9, Over the River and Through the Woods
- A Link to the Past Walkthrough Chapter 10, Step Into the Light