When Link first meets him, he is the poorest man on Windfall Island. He begs Link to help his daughter, who was kidnapped by the Helmaroc King and taken to the Forsaken Fortress. He complains about how he is unable to make money without his daughter, and he wants them to pay.
However, later, after Link saves Maggie from the fortress, she returns with many Skull Necklaces from a Moblin named Moe. By selling them he becomes very rich and moves into the Hall of Wealth. Rather than acting like a helpless old man as before, he treats Link poorly, calling him an "urchin" and constantly emphasizing his large amount of money. He also becomes obsessed with Skull Necklaces, always looking for more to sell.
- ↑ "OH! Oh, if you please! Young boy, there! Please help me! Please listen to my tale of woe! Uh, OK Eww, no!" — Maggie's Father, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Ooh, hoo hoo! My sweet, sweet daughter! My only daughter! Poor Maggie... She was captured by a bunch of villains and taken to the Forsaken Fortress! What on earth could those scoundrels want with her? Are they just roaming around looking for young maidens? Are they just evil creatures who delight in mischief?" — Maggie's Father, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Well, crud! Having a kidnapped daughter doesn't get you a single Rupee, you know...!" — Maggie's Father, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "I hope you'll give those scoundrels in the Forsaken Fortress a good scare! They'll pay for what they've done! Oh, yes! Pay!" — Maggie's Father, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Eh?! This is one of those Skull Necklaces that my daughter, Maggie, brought back from the Forsaken Fortress!" — Maggie's Father, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Why, this trinket is just like... This is one of the necklaces that Moe gave me so many of when I was stuck in the Forsaken Fortress! It was by selling these for lots of cash that my father and I were finally able to escape from poverty!" — Maggie, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "...What? Whatever do you mean? You don't mean MY daughter, do you? Because MY daughter has already been rescued from the Forsaken Fortress. Why, she even returned with a huge load of lovely, glittering, delicious treasure. Thanks to her little incident, we've become filthy rich overnight! And I mean FILTHY!" — Maggie's Father, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "What do you need, little urchin?" — Maggie's Father, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Money for this! Money for that! A little money over here! A little money over there! Money, money, money... Grah ha ha ha ha ha HAR! Money makes the world go round!" — Maggie's Father, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Lately he's been so obsessed with a particular kind of strange necklace... Yes, he fancies those Skull Necklaces! That day I used [Y], [Z], and [X] to show him all of mine, he just..." — Maggie, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "These sell quite well at antique shops... In fact, it was thanks to these beauties that I became so filthy rich overnight..." — Maggie's Father, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Oh! A Skull Necklace! And not just one! You brought me twenty of them?! You're a resourceful little urchin, huh? Well, thank you so much! Allow me to take them off your grubby little hands!" — Maggie's Father, The Wind Waker.
- ↑ "Don't worry, my little gutter urchin. I'll take them all off your hands. I'd hate for you to have come all this way for nothing!" — Maggie's Father, The Wind Waker.