- This article is about the boss of the City in the Sky from Twilight Princess. For the boss from Hyrule Warriors, see Argorok (Hyrule Warriors).
Twilit Dragon Argorok, known more simply as Argorok, is the seventh boss of Twilight Princess located in the City in the Sky. Argorok is an armored dragon that, when defeated, leaves the fourth and final Mirror Shard and a Heart Container.
At the beginning of the battle, Argorok flies around the arena and will come brutally sweeping across the platform with the intent of blowing Link off with a burst of wind. He will also fly over the middle of the platform and flap his wings, gusting wind towards Link. Once Argorok is flapping his wings in the center of the area, Link can grasp its tail. Link can then use the Iron Boots, which will result in Argorok falling down and breaking pieces of his armor. Argorok will then fly around and land on top of a pillar. Link can use the Double Clawshots and grasp the pillars until he has reached the height of where Argorok is. Argorok will blow fire against Link, so he has to be careful to not be hit by it. Link can grasp its tail and use the Iron Boots again to let it fall down. It will again break off pieces of Argorok's armor and this time it will reveal a glowing jewel on the boss's back, being its weak spot. Argorok will then fly skyward and break its armor. That time around, it will rain and a bunch of Peahats will rise from the ground into the air, even higher than the pillars. Link can climb up to the top of the pillars and grapple the Peahats. Argorok will blow fire at Link, so Link can grapple onto another Peahat right before he blows fire on Link, and he can then grapple onto the Peahats until he has the chance to reach Argorok's back and slash the glowing jewel continuously. Link will go through the same phase again, and when he has grappled the Peahats, Argorok will blow fire around the arena instead of doing it in one direction. When Link has reached Argorok's back and slashes its jewel three times, Argorok will be defeated.
- ↑ "Twilit Dragon ARGOROK" — In-Game Description, Twilight Princess.
- ↑ "You saw its back, didn't you? I bet that's its weak spot!" — Midna, Twilight Princess.
- ↑ "Its back is its weak spot! Go for that, will you?!" — Midna, Twilight Princess.
- ↑ "Maybe we could get on its back using those plants floating all around it." — Midna, Twilight Princess.