• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Island of Athalinth (smaller Version, Not Less Fun :P)

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
ok a couple of things:
every noble has the same role, the name doesn't matters you all start equal.
and about the remaining roles, The countess of Zeltin was claimed by SW and Athenian, but there's another female role left; The Baroness of Hoogburgh. both roles are actually the same, only the name is a bit different.
And Ember, you can still claim the role of the baron of Füglestaen, if you really want you can change some names from female-male or male-female, but it's a bit more easy if you choose this one ;)

kokirion

ok, I don't want it to be that complicated so I give SW the role of the Countess of Zeltin. Ember you get the other role. and don't take it all to personal, SW claimed the role somewhat earlier and i't was actually ment to be a female role..

and SW and Ember, do you want a nickname?

kokirion

ok, this is hard to say for me.. -.- but I have to cancel the game (and I won't start it again), I hoped I could start the game tomorrow but now I can't, so I'm sorry for everyone who signed up...

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
ok, this is hard to say for me.. -.- but I have to cancel the game (and I won't start it again), I hoped I could start the game tomorrow but now I can't, so I'm sorry for everyone who signed up...

Aww... that's too bad.

Better luck next time, huh? I think you'll have to come up with a game that's designed to be played by fewer people. I mean, something like 4-6. Maybe you could just have all the people who sign up be kings of a country, and have all other people simulated as part of the scenario.

kokirion

Aww... that's too bad.

Better luck next time, huh? I think you'll have to come up with a game that's designed to be played by fewer people. I mean, something like 4-6. Maybe you could just have all the people who sign up be kings of a country, and have all other people simulated as part of the scenario.

I'll think about it :P, the thing is that I don't want it to be to plain, so I'll see if I come up with a new idea ;)

btw the the sign ups were not a problem, it was about the map again :dry: I hoped it would've been readdy today but it went wrong and Mandym stopped with it, and to ask someone else or just to make it a lot more simple will take another 3 weeks... and I don't want to wait again for so long. I can use the map to explain the game etc. and how it works, and after the map is readdy I wanted to ask more people to join but if it takes to long before everything is readdy no one will look to the thread again..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom