• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game could have been over by now, but someone decided they needed more time. As if 14 game days (two in-game weeks) wasn't time enough? Well, alright. You wanted one more Day? You got it!

One More Day.jpg

Ragnarokio has returned to the Active player pool. Welcome back! Unfortunately, due to a mod-error in judgement, Rag had gotten temporary access to the dead chat and now knows secrets that she should not know. For this reason, Ragnarokio is permanently ModSilenced. This is the same as the condition Silenced (detailed in Post #3), except it doesn't go away ever. Sorry Rag, it had to be done.

IT IS NOW DAY 14

The Day 14 Deadline is set for 28 hours from now, on August 26th at 1:30 AM EST. Click here for an accurate countdown.

As requested, a Post #3 "Game Status" hyperlink.

Let's be honest here guys, Rag throws a wrench in things. I'm not letting both mafia and goblin win though. So pick which one of you wants to win, and I'll go peacefully.

Let's be honest here guys, Rag throws a wrench in things. I'm not letting both mafia and goblin win though. So pick which one of you wants to win, and I'll go peacefully.
They don't, though. It's easy to bring someone back from exile.

Whatever happened to great responsibility, silv? Why are you so set against letting people win?

Vote: No Lynch

They don't, though. It's easy to bring someone back from exile.

Whatever happened to great responsibility, silv? Why are you so set against letting people win?

Great responsibility to those I protect.
I'm wondering the same thin PK asked. Why do you wan't to make this even more difficult than it's already been?I can already tell that there are a number of people wanting this to end..

I'm stubborn like that. If you refuse to choose amongst yourselves, I'll get killing myself right this time and choose for you.

Great responsibility to those I protect.

I'm stubborn like that. If you refuse to choose amongst yourselves, I'll get killing myself right this time and choose for you.
Let's see who those are...

Doc can't win
Rag wins if you exile
Minish can't win
Exlight can't win
Mellow can't win
Tevish can't win
Rubik wins if you exile

Huh. Would you look at that. This isn't even mentioning spider-aligned who joined the winning team. You're not protecting anyone here, silv. You're just hurting people. This is both in-game and out-of-game. You're damaging people's abilities to trust you in future games.

I said no because zinger pressured me into answering.

If you you can no lynch and cult me again with no issue. I just wanted a second life in case mafia decided to kill me again.
You realize you would have been immortal had you accepted? Vote: Rubik. Let's get you down to your last life.

Let's see who those are...

Doc can't win
Rag wins if you exile
Minish can't win
Exlight can't win
Mellow can't win
Tevish can't win
Rubik wins if you exile

Huh. Would you look at that. This isn't even mentioning spider-aligned who joined the winning team. You're not protecting anyone here, silv. You're just hurting people. This is both in-game and out-of-game. You're damaging people's abilities to trust you in future games.

You realize you would have been immortal had you accepted? Vote: Rubik. Let's get you down to your last life.
I don't play for trust, PK. I play for chaos. Playing for trust only hurt my soul and kept me awake at night.

So I'll say it again: goblins help me kill mafia, I exile. Mafia helps me kill goblins, I'll die. Simple as that.
No one chooses anything... I'll get rid of myself.

I'm sure you understand why I don't believe you when you say this. Because you have proven yourself untrustworthy, I don't believe in any of your promises.
TO be fair, only one of those things was actually my doing. I fully intended to die earlier, but someone gave me the wrong set of numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom