• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackal beat.jpg

"Just, just hear me out okay, let me expl--ack!"

As this Jackal is defeated, somewhere, elsewhere, in the Jackal's secret lair, a new one rises from his Regeneration Pod. He looks down the hall at how many pods he has left... And begins to worry.

"Seriously, what if I told yo--ack!"

Another down.

"Now, just list--ack!"

And another...

"Please--ack!"

And another...

Until finally, at long last... The Jackal does not get back up.

jackal dead.jpg

DAY 13: Final Vote Count

Spiritual Mask Salesman (1): Spider-Man

With 1 vote against him, Spiritual Mask Salesman reached his Threshold and has been Lynched. He was the Mafia Aligned criminal cloning mastermind, The Jackal!

Oh no! The Jackal is out of useable material to refuel his Regeneration Pods!! The Jackal has finally been defeated ONCE AND FOR ALL!!

Not Voting (7): Rubik, Aaarrrgh, Silverfish, Freddeh, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Paranoid King, Killjoy

With 7 available votes, it takes 4 votes to reach a Majority. Spiritual Mask Salesman was at Majority -3 when he was Lynched.

It is now Night 13. The Night 13 Deadline is set for August 25th at 8:45 AM EST. Click here for an accurate countdown.

1. Gaunt kills 15377 [Majority has changed]
  2. Spider-Man votes Spiritual Mask Salesman
  3. Spiritual Mask Salesman reached his Threshold and has been Lynched.

Last edited:
Just a reminder, if you all submit your Night actions I can end the Night early. There's only 6 of you left, so, if you don't want to wait until tomorrow to move things along we don't have to...

Tbh I saw all the yellow bars and assumed you were among the votes on SMS Rubik. Too many damn fake accounts, my bad.

Not that it mattered because lol 1 vote to lynch.

Just a reminder, if you all submit your Night actions I can end the Night early. There's only 6 of you left, so, if you don't want to wait until tomorrow to move things along we don't have to...
4 out of 6 have submitted Night actions so far. There are 2 of you holding out. We could start the next Day right now if you submitted, you know... :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom