• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Hey, Aaarrrgh here again. Is it really too much to ask that you guys wait with ending the day for at least eight hours from when it starts, so I can have a chance of participating?

Either way, you don't have to kill me and resurrect me for the plan to work. I'm finally calling in my motivation. It might have been smarter to just go into exile, but I like to play a little bit dangerously.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Is there any reason you don't want to win with the goblins?

They're my only realistic hope of winning atm

I'm not opposed to winning with them, i just don't think cooperating blindly with them is personally my best bet for victory

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.

because i think that there's a possibility that freddeh is not telling the whole truth in a way with fatal consequences

because i think that there's a possibility that freddeh is not telling the whole truth in a way with fatal consequences

As far as I'm aware everything PK has said is the truth.

There's always the possibility of some bastardry going on, but at this point the plan should work as advertised.

Once again, things in the city are quiet... Too quiet...

What the heck is going on? Have all the threats been taken care of and we're just too paranoid to realize it? Still no Newspaper yesterday. I have a really bad feeling about what all this means, and yet, nothing seems to have visibly changed at Night.

What will happen next? Let's find out...

IT IS NOW DAY 12

The Day 12 Deadline is set for 40 hours from now, on August 25th at 12:15 PM EST. Click here for an accurate countdown.

As requested, a Post #3 "Game Status" hyperlink.

Aaaaaaall righty then. Silver, you claim you want Rube to win right? If you're honestly sincere about that, than the best and quickest way for that to happen is for you to go into exile. No funny stuff. Think about it, IF you were to get voted off or killed, that would cause an even longer game which would in turn, strengthen the chances, if not down right solidifying a Rube Kill later on. I think we all know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom