• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's yours, to start with:

Silverfish (The Amazing Spider-man)

Abilities: 3 actions per day/night. Escape handcuffs removes a condition. May return to active pool if MJ is alive. May redirect targeting abilities. Always counts as spider-aligned. May only be targeted by spider-aligned. May examine spider-aligned original role PMs. May use other players’ spider-aligned abilities. May protect town by spending threshold. May post as spider-man.
You're missing so much. I'm so much better than that at this point.

So a few facts people may have been interested in: I don't have results for today or yesterday; I used a different day ability yesterday and today, meaning I couldn't ask for the True Path. For today, you can thank the Green Goblin throwing a very early hostile ability at me, making me fear for my life.

Second, I am absolutely certain that KJ is a threat to the town. I learned as much while I was still Daredevil, detecting him as a threat to the town, and passed the info to Silver back then. We played somewhat coy with this since there was plenty of KNOWN scum and KJ could still be convinced to "try to get town pants" for a while. By time "the info is in Silver's hands" was no longer safe, I was Moon Knight and no longer had any particular reason to spill the beans if Silver didn't.

From a town perspective, a KJ lynch would be pretty darn good since all indications are that KJ might actually die when you kill him, unlike any of the other four Maf and/or Goblin players in the game. This is essentially a big part of the Town path to victory. Essentially, Town needs to off KJ to reduce the scum vote count, Fred before PK, and then probably SMS before CL. Scum needs to get their night actions to actually work, considering the general lack of death they haven't been doing that good on that score.

Dracula's Answer.jpg

Info, you say. And why would I trade with the man who wants to keep me alive to see my team die?

I can die at any moment. I'm at the end here, PK. You need me alive to win, don't you? But if I'm dead... if I take that away from you, who really's won and lost?
Because you pled guilty at the trial. You're not the sort of person who would intentionally lose the game for others.
And even if you were, how do you propose to kill yourself?

"You hate to see two good friends fight..." the shadowy figure watching from afar says to his ally. "You hate to see it, that is, unless their fight was orchestrated by you to destroy them both," he finishes, cracking a devilish smile.

Daredevil fight.jpg

"Hehehehehehe..."

And with that, another hero falls. Few of them remain... And so it is that the Day ends, taking a little bit more of the Town's hope down with it.

DAY 10: Final Vote Count

Tevish Szat (8): Killjoy, Spiritual Mask Salesman, The Jackal, Freddeh, Paranoid King, The Green Goblin, Spider-Man
Killjoy (3.5): Scarlet Spider, Silverfish, Tevish Szat, 15377

With 8 votes against him, Tevish Szat has reached his Threshold and been Lynched. He was the Town Aligned blind lawyer Matt Murdock, better known to the world as the masked vigilante Daredevil.

Not Voting (4): Rubik, Aaarrrgh, Captan Lunch, Ragnarokio

With 14 available votes, it takes 8 votes to reach a Majority. Tevish Szat was at Majority when he was Lynched.

It is now Night 10. The Night 10 Deadline is set for August 22nd at 5:45 PM EST. Click here for an accurate countdown.

Last edited:
There was a small (0.5 over) error in both vote counts applied to Killjoy's count. They've been corrected. No worries, though, they would not have impacted the result of the Day at all.

It's quiet... Too quiet...

What are the bad guys up to? I guess even they have to sleep sometime. Maybe they were waiting for the Day to start before they strike? Either that or we're not as low on protective hero-types as previous Day start posts lead us to believe...

But I mean, there wasn't even a Newspaper yesterday. Surely that means the end of times is almost upon us? Should we be throwing our lot in with The Jackal and pre-emptively rename Manhattan Island to Spider-Island? Or is there still hope for the good guys to somehow pull a win out of their butts?

I feel like toDay is the Day these questions and more are answered. Here we go again...

IT IS NOW DAY 11

The Day 11 Deadline is set for 40 hours from now, on August 24th at 10:45 AM EST. Click here for an accurate countdown.

As requested, a Post #3 "Game Status" hyperlink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom