• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 9.png
Rubik is Cool
By Rubik

I am very cool.

Daily Bugle Logo.png
Page 3
Bugle Mailbag
DISCLAIMER: The below claims may or may not be true! The Daily Bugle can't vouch for any hearsay from its readers, though we appreciate your enthusiasm!

Scrier said:
As I appear to be the only regular correspondent, I'd like to take this opportunity to chat with the editorial staff.

How's your day going, Daily Bugle? Do you enjoy your job? Have you been busy editing? I am doing well over here. Spier Scrier died earlier, but Friar Scrier has been keeping himself busy managing the rest of the cult. Can't wait until Dire Scrier gets his chance in the spotlight.

Anyways, news has been pretty light recently, so here's a haiku.

Town is full of clones
Spiders everywhere I look
We need hungry birds
Dear Scrier,

My day is going well. I enjoy my job. I have been busy editing, but I've invested less and less into the paper as the game has progressed.

-Ed.

Daily Bugle Logo.png
Page 5
Editor's Note

Dear Readers,

I've had to take over Robbie's duties as Editor-in-Chief of the Daily Bugle. Despite my REPEATED insistence that this "Spider-Man" is a menace, my remaining staff has TENTATIVELY convinced me to stay my typewriter, considering that the damn arachnid pushed me out of the way of certain death last night.

I'm not saying thanks, you damn menace!

Anyways, it seems that the goblins are greener on the other side (and by the other side, I mean outside of New York City, where old Osborn ran off to after things got a bit dicey for him).

Things might seem bleak at times, but with a bit of confidence we can accomplish anything.

You're welcome,

J. Jonah Jameson
EDITOR-IN-CHIEF OF THE DAILY BUGLE
Contact Us

Daily Bugle Logo.png
Page 6
Puppy Corner

Puppy9.jpg

After consulting with our staff and psychological professionals, we've decided that puppies were an appropriate means of helping people process this mafia game in a healthy way.

Daily Bugle Logo.png
Page 7
Daily Funny

Calvin9.png

Last Night, Paranoid King was killed! He was the Goblin Aligned Brotherhood of Scrier.

But when it comes to crazy cults, ending their threat is a lot more difficult than taking out one of its many members. Paranoid King returns to the Active player pool. As long as their leader is around, it's safe to say there will always be a Scrier waiting to serve.

Cabal_of_Scrier_(Earth-616).png
I'm getting deja-zu, again...

There's just so many of them...

Oh, and speak of the devil, Norman Osborn is back in New York, baby! Welcome back Freddeh, we missed you.

IT IS NOW DAY 10

The Day 10 Deadline is set for 44 hours from now, on August 23rd at 10:30 AM EST. Click here for an accurate countdown.

As requested, a Post #3 "Game Status" hyperlink.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
was worth a shot, i guess we'll see where this route takes us

Vote: Killjoy
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote

I'm going to be honest here, What I said yesterday about being scum, it was a spur of the moment. I was really annoyed with a lot of stuff, primarily IRL. I might be able to revive spider aligned for town. Though the chances are really low.

Town benefits most from the death of Killjoy (Weird change but OK)
If y'all are going off of this, then you're falling into a scum trap.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'm going to be honest here, What I said yesterday about being scum, it was a spur of the moment. I was really annoyed with a lot of stuff, primarily IRL. I might be able to revive spider aligned for town. Though the chances are really low.

If y'all are going off of this, then you're falling into a scum trap.
You're probably a little late.

:V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom