• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do seriously doubt you're working to win alongside town.

I mean if you renounce Spidey as a townie then I have no quarrel with town. I'm not really sure if he's town or spider aligned atm though. Heck he could even be mafia-aligned at this point, its been heavily hinted that his alignment can change from what I've heard.

Whether that's in your best interest is frankly up to you. KoD has done a good job taking care of a lot of the threats, but I think there are a couple more out there.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I mean if you renounce Spidey as a townie then I have no quarrel with town. I'm not really sure if he's town or spider aligned atm though. Heck he could even be mafia-aligned at this point, its been heavily hinted that his alignment can change from what I've heard.

Whether that's in your best interest is frankly up to you. KoD has done a good job taking care of a lot of the threats, but I think there are a couple more out there.
I assume for you to win, spiderman has to lose?

DAY 6: Final Vote Count

HARWROOO!!

The Other Kills.jpg
KRUNKK

KingofDominaria has KILLED ExLight; he was Doctor Curt Connors, genius geneticist and friend of Spider-Man's. He was Town Aligned.

With that last kill, the Nightmare of THE OTHER has finally ended.

(Everyone is no longer Voteblocked or Roleblocked)

No longer possessed by The Other, a drained KingofDominaria weakly walks away to recover from the ordeal in Exile. He will not return for the rest of this game. Hopefully, his sacrifice was enough to buy a victory for the right people...

It is now Night 6. The Night 6 Deadline is set for August 14th at 6:30 PM EST. Click here for an accurate countdown.

1. KingofDominaria kills funnier6
  2. KingofDominaria kills Aaarrrgh
  3. KingofDominaria kills Spiritual Mask Salesman, but he regenerated!
  4. KingofDominaria kills Ragnarokio, but she returns with one of her two previous roles!
  5. KingofDominaria kills ExLight
  6. End of Day

Well... that could have gone better for the last kill. At least Ex didn't revive as Maf this way.

In any case, it's open season on SMS

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Hey there friends!
*glares at KoD* You didn't have to kill ex you blockhead. But hey, we've still got a chance if we can get through this goblin mess.

I can't block, but I can offer protection, which I have done. The last clones all seem to have gone self aligned, so I'm not worried about you guys unless you start actively helping the goblins win. If you have a vig power currently, I encourage you to help knock down SMS or PK. If you have an exile power, now is the time to use it on Fred or CL, preferably Fred first.
Let's get stuff done tonight!

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section

STORMS F&$KIN LIST

#LLESI
Rubik-Daily Bugle

Freddeh
Rag-DR OCTAGONAPUS
SMS-Ben Reilly?
Hapi
Tevish Szat
PK-Scrier BrotherHood