• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that @Mellow Ezlo has some personal **** going on right now that is making their participation sub-optimal, and I sympathize with whatever they're going through, but I've got to enforce the activity rules just the same. Especially with the recent string of deaths. As players get removed from the active player pool it falls to those who are left behind to be more active both to a) fight for their faction's win (as they may be one of the only ones left), and b) to prevent the game from stagnating.

Since votes are meaningless right now thanks to KoD, I'm leaning toward a harsher punishment. Mellow my dude, you've got until Day 6 ends to at least post and say "I'm here" or I'm going to swing an MC ModKill Hammer at you.

If anybody knows Mellow outside this game, give them a prod, will you?

Don't fret over our glorious mod's job. Just as he must do his part for us, I, too, shall do mine by "mod" killing Ex.

Why? Because he deserves it for his anti-town behavior. Are you ready, Ex?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Don't fret over our glorious mod's job. Just as he must do his part for us, I, too, shall do mine by "mod" killing Ex.

Why? Because he deserves it for his anti-town behavior. Are you ready, Ex?
welp
I can still try to redeem myself right

you know I’m town and you freed me so wouldn’t that be a waste

you can get your revenge on me in a game I roll indept and you roll something else maybe

@Freddeh

Just a yes or no, no specifics so you don't have to worry about violating any alleged NDAs, is there a way that you know of to resolve your status outside of death?

You're right Ex.

It would be too petty of me to kill you given the circumstances. After all, I have a great reaponsibilty to uphold with my great power. It would be negligent of me to, as you correctly stated, waste it on you.

In order to make the most of my time, illuse my power to solve what I can. SMS will have to be dealt with by the rest of you.

Silver, I expect you to carry the torch. We've come a long way since the dumpster fire that was the clown fiesta. Just as I used my great power to honor the great responsibility I had, so must you do likewise. I, truly, don't know if I actually convinced you back in that trial. But saving you from the madness that was Cin Min, Fun Fun, and Ex was a priority for me just as it was to try and save you in the trial. I have given all that I am, and I have little left to give now. I won't be able to save you again if/should you need me. Please take care of yourself and our Town. They certainly need you just as you, maybe, needed me. JD will help you as well. We Scarlets are with you, Spider bro.

Fred, it was an honor to work with you. It certainly felt great not having so much power or feeling victorious only to be shot by an arrow from four days ago. Cheers bro.

@Ragnarokio

Shall we watch Rome burn together? You know you love it as much as I do.

Muwahahhahahha!

Vote: Ra

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
impressive run KoD, if town ends up pulling this back I say you and numbers deserve the credit for it.

DAY 6: Fourth Vote Count

HARWROOO!!

The Other Kills.jpg
KRUNKK

KingofDominaria has KILLED Ragnarokio; she was Mafia Aligned Lady Octopus!

Ragnarokio has died, but her Legacy of Terror lives on!

funeral for an octopus2.jpg

Ragnarokio returns to the Active player pool for the third and final time! Presumably, one of her two roles has been resurrected... But which one is anybody's guess!

The Nightmare of THE OTHER Continues... He will Kill again!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom