• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
PK hahaha wanna compile all the info like you did D1 hahaha
b2c.png

But here's the info as of page 150.
The Trial of Spiderman has begun! Silverfish is being defended by KoD, with SMS, Poy, CL, and PK as prosecutors and Funnier as judge. While this trial is ongoing, KoD and Silv are exiled. At the end of the trial, Silv will be offered a choice. If they plead guilty to the crime of attracting villains to New York, all threats to the town will be exiled. They will then permanently lose their win condition and become a threat to the town. If they plead not guilty, all dead and exiled threats to the town will return to the active player pool.
Minish: Gwen Stacey
Rubik: The Daily Bugle
Funnier: Judas Traveler
Silverfish: Spiderman (real)
Doc: Dr Seward Trainer
Freddeh: Norman Osborn
Poyzin: Spider-Carnage
Captin Lunch: Spidercide
SMS: Jackal
Tevish: Daredevil
PK: Scrier
KoD: Scarlet Spider (Kaine)
Numbers: Scarlet Spider (Ben reilly)
Ragnarokio (OLD): Dr. Octopus (Previously assumed to be Lady Octopus)
DuskyBlue: Peter Parker
Asfinyti: Spider Clone
Mellow: Mary Jane
Sun Fan: Spider Clone
Aaarrrgh: Web of Spider-Man

Others:

ExLight (Spider?)
Spirit (Spider?)
Hapi (Spider?)
Killjoy (Spider?)
Skystone (Previously assumed to be Peter Parker)
Ragnarokio
15377 claims a maximum vote limit, that they can act as a vote dump if people have extra votes, that they are Scarlet Spider, that they did not submit the anonymous letter to the editor D2
Exlight claims: that they are in a friendly neighborhood with one other spider-man, that their role is focused around clones, that they can test if someone is a clone, that being lynched turns them into a mafia member, that they can talk at night, that Zinger has a threshold of 1027 votes and they know how to get that many votes, that they intended to bring numbers back N2, that their spider-neighbor needs to know their clone status to win, that their spider-neighbor can bring back from exile, that the person who could vote thousands of times lost the ability, that they added Minish to their neighborhood, that they don’t want to turn this game into KoD must die 2
Morbid Minish claims: that they are a clone of Gwen Stacey, that spider-aligned characters that lynch them will have thresholds lowered, that they have an ability that is very helpful to the town, but has some major drawbacks to themselves, that they roleblocked PK, that Jackal willingly shared info with them, that CL may be able to revive due to being a clone, that lynching the Jackal now would be worse than lynching them later, that the Jackal is easier to kill as time goes on, that saying something they shouldn’t is detrimental to town, that too many votes on the Jackal makes them harder to kill and a greater threat to the town, that protecting the jackal protects town, that they are 100% town, that clone degeneration still occurs while in exile, that they have a 1/6 chance of dying every morning, that they are in contact with Traveller, that they have some abilities, that Traveler can win with town, that someone inherited Hapi’s powers, but not the item that granted the powers, that actions targeting Freddeh are blocked
Tevish Szat claims their votes count extra against those with a higher vote threshold than themselves, that they are daredevil, that they learn the name of anyone who tracks them, that they can show their role PM to anyone who tracks them and anyone they track, that they can speak during the night, that they found the true spider-man, that they can see whether those they tracked are a threat, that ExLight is not a threat to the town, that the real spiderman uses blue text, that spidermen’s win condition will change if they mechanically confirms their identity, that they had some forewarning about the trial of spiderman and know one of the potential outcomes, that they know silverfish’s weakness, that Skystone is not a threat to the town
KoD is soft-confirmed Kaine and has an ability that places a vote on the person who voted for them. They claim to need spider-man to win in order to win.
Spiritual Mask Salesman claims: that they are miles warren (good) AKA the jackal (bad), that they have a standard majority threshold, that lynching them will result in complicated negative consequences, that they will not die if killed, that their win con is to kill all the mafia and have Gwen Stacey fall in love with them, that they are in a neighborhood with minish and that minish is tied to their fate, that negative consequences may occur if Gwen Stacey rejects them, that they have no night kill, that they know the whole mafia team, that they can create and distribute the cure to clone degeneration, that they don’t know why CL came back, that CL wanted to go into exile, that CL might die if killed enough times, that PK is definitely mafia-aligned, that their motivation turns them entirely town and makes them easier to kill, that they have some abilities, that they were roleblocked and so couldn’t rez CL, that someone stole the cure from them, that they are currently a threat to town, but will not be once they achieve their motivation, that Gwen Stacey will be given the choice to fall in love with them at some point, which permanently locks their alignment, that they will endlessly resurrect as mafia if lynched, that someone else has access to the jackal account, that Jack is a one-use ability that grants them extra actions during night, that another Jackal clone exists, but KoD stole the cure and roleblocked them, not the clone,
Killjoy claims: that they have a unique threshold, that they have an ability to strengthen their votes, that they are spider-aligned, that they cannot post at night, that they have access to the spiderman account
Mellow Ezlo claims they are not a clone, but are looking for a cure to clone degeneration to increase their threshold, that their goal is to eliminate all threats.
Ragnarokio claims their threshold is currently 8, and that they chose to be town at game start, that their motivation is impossible to achieve, that they can vote more than once (one-time only?), that they are not a clone and can win with town
Funnier6 is confirmed as Judas Traveler, and claims that silv agreed to plead guilty before the trial, that pleading guilty will exile all town threats, that the entire prosecution wants silv to plead guilty and are currently playing board games to pass the time, that they are very difficult to lynch, that they chose to begin the trial, that Minish is keeping secret about SMS in hopes of turning them town, that the only members of the trial are Spidey, Kaine, Jackal, and outed anti-town.
The Sun Fan claims that tevish is truthful about their role, that they are the black spiderman, and that they achieved their motivation, which made the game harder for them, that going into exile is the best possible decision
Captan Lunch claims that they will die to a double vote, that they are willing to scum hunt.
PK claims that they think they are Charles Bates (Scrier), an independent spying on the Jackal chat, that the Jackal has some abilities, that spider-carnage gains extra votes and roleblocks when they vote in red, that their motivation is to join Judas Traveler’s host, that their wincon is to use a specific ability on Traveler, that they have some abilities, that carnage had a kill, that there are potentially 4 ways in this game to find the real spider-man, that spider-man’s motivation can change their wincon, that they have given up on their motivation, that SMS will probably become harder to kill once SMS achieves their motivation,
Hapi claims that very few players know who they are, that numbers will return to the game N2, that they lost their god powers, that they have a seemingly endless supply of popcorn
Rubik claims to have subcontracted work to Peter Parker and JJJ, that they Peter and JJJ appear to be real players, that everything in the paper (aside from JJJ’s column) is written by town-aligned, that people can fake letters pretty easily, that they are mechanically the most town player in the game, that Freddeh is Norman Osborn, that every member of the bugle is mod-confirmed town, that they were blocked from learning Freddeh’s win con
Asfinyti claims they need to clone degeneration cure for the same reason Minish did, and that their goal is survival
Storm was driven insane by the magnitude of the game within a day of joining
Freddeh claims to be immune to being tracked, with another anti-detection ability, that they are Norman Osborn, that they are goblin-aligned, that the real spidey may not be who you think, that they can post as the green goblin
tenor.gif

Nope. Can't keep them straight.
Kaine claims that they marked ExLight, as they may not have the town’s interests at heart

Anonymous reveals that they have scanned a role PM and found that it belongs to the sensational spiderman. If real, they need to have themselves and mary jane survive until game end. Information about this role has been redacted by the editor. Anonymous also reveals that the spectacular spider-man can vote-block an entire color.

Anonymous (M.) praises the daily bugle. The editor points out the coded message, “naga is scum”

Anonymous claims that they are numbers, that they are Joe Wade, and that they are displeased with being exiled. Numbers has since denied submitting this to the paper. The editor blames KoD for the exile.

Peter Parker claims that some spidermen are laying low because “their costumes were stolen,” but there are more spidermen than you may think. The editor thanks them for their pictures.

Anonymous asks Venom to contact them. The editor points out that anon didn’t give any contact info.

Anonymous posts a picture of spiderman eating a large sandwich. The editor is left speechless.

Peter Parker shared three pictures: One of a discord server full of rubiks, one of daredevil, and one of Curt Connors

Puppy.

JJJ claims that spiderman is leading to more work for window cleaners, so his good friend Clifford, a window cleaner, was fired and left to raise three children by themselves.
15377 left the active player pool and went into exile

Laurentus was replaced by Paranoid King due to inactivity

An issue of the daily bugle was released.

Spiritual Mask Salesman revealed themselves as Miles Warren (The Jackal)

Doc (Dr. Seward Trainer) was killed by Gaunt. They were town-aligned.

Day 1 ended with the lynch of Captan Lunch (Spidercide) They were mafia-aligned.

Tevish Szat revealed themselves as Daredevil

Spider-carnage was slain in a horribly gruesome manner. They were mafia-aligned.

Spidercide came back from the dead and was promptly exiled.

Paranoid King revealed themselves as Scrier

An issue of the daily bugle was released

Aunt May died. (Note: Intro claims spiderman is liable to snap if this happens)

Day 2 ended with the lynch of Paranoid King (Scrier). They were goblin-aligned.

Naga was replaced by Storm

The trial of Peter Parker began!

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
*silently sits in corner twiddling thumbs and talking to self about when the degeneration will finally kill me*

Day 6.png

"The Other" Kills Several—The Streets Turn Scarlet With Blood
By Betty Brant-Leeds

"The Other" has killed three players so far today ranging from the Town player Gwen "Minish" Stacy to Traveller-Aligned Judas "funnier 'the delusional' 6" Traveller and even the Spider-Aligned Web of Spider "Argh" Man.

We've also learned that 15377's win condition is that the real Spider-Man has achieved his win condition when the game ends.

Sorry, we don't have much more to report on despite the eventful nature of the day.

Daily Bugle Logo.png
Page 3

Bugle Mailbag
DISCLAIMER: The below claims may or may not be true! The Daily Bugle can't vouch for any hearsay from its readers, though we appreciate your enthusiasm!

Dear Editor,

Some information for you.

It has come to light that Rag is in fact Lady Ock (unless the universe is a hologram in which case please burn this letter Mr. Editor) an not Doc Ock, and has an ability to be photographed as Doc Ock, hence the confusion.

She is actually mafia aligned, in that her wincon lines up with the mafia's but she is not in their chat or known to them.

Her item is Gaunt, and it was she who killed (whoever it was Gaunt killed can't be bothered atm) She hasn't killed much because it has to recharge and the rate at which it does depends on a die. Her motivation is to kill Kaine/Doctor Seward and doing so reveals to her all the spider aligned players (if Kaine) and all the town aligned players (if Doc).

She can manipulate Numbers wincon. Probably has been for a while.

Depending on how many arms she was using she was invincible to all conditions, and her arms allow her to vote (up to four times) vote block, role block, add layers of protection to herself, and weaken someone.

She is in a chat with Numbers

She can gain access to someone's chat log.

She can steal someones costume.

Her votes do not have an effect on Ben Reilly.

Hopefully this information is useless by the time it is published but it may be useful if things don't go as they seem.

Have a nice day.
Dear anon,

I assume this was Minish or ExLight. Regardless, this is no longer especially relevant, but still worth publishing despite its faultiness.

-Ed.

Wanna send this letter to the paper.

Numbers is not Ben Reilly as he claimed. He is actually Joe Wade, a threat to town.
Well maybe not anymore if Lady Octopus is dead.
He is/was under her orders and his win condition is/was to kill a player of her choosing.
She, however, could use an ability to change the person.
His motivation is to be alive when Lady Octopus is dead.
At which point he will become a non threat to town.
If he's voting someone who is lynched, their body is burned to a crisp and no info is revealed.
Can leave exile or death at the beginning of the day because it's only a projection of him in thread.
In a chat with Lady Octopus.
Can kill but has to wait two days for it to recharge.
Is also in a chat with BOTH other Scarlet Spiders.

nudes.jpg
Dear anon,

I'm pretty sure this is funnier. Same deal as above, but nice meme.

-Ed.

Zinger2099 said:
Dear Editor,

Spectating this game sure is fun! Who would have thought when I started Maximum Carnage: A Spider-Man Mafia all those years ago that it would spawn not one, but two sequels, and bring us here to the epically confounding third part in the trilogy? I certainly didn't, and I had the heads up on it all! It's a wonderous thing to have so many people play and enjoy these games I've lovingly crafted. Honestly, I'm hooked on your love for my crazy hair-brained bastard style of Spidey Paranoia, and I can't stop now! So here's a sneak preview at what's coming down the pipeline as I design the next installment while watching you play this one...

Next time, on A Spider-Man Mafia, instead of moving forward, we look back! Back to before the army of Schroedinger's Spiders, before the unidentifiable brainwashing Serial Killer, before even the unkillable unlynchable Mafia Don! The next installment will take us all the way back to the humble beginnings of the wall-crawler, taking inspiration from Stan Lee's and Steve Ditko's original 1960's run of the character. That's right, we're doing an Origin Story, and origins will be the fundamental central aspect of the game (just as the previous three had a fundamental element at their center). In this game, there will be a special alignment called Origins Aligned, of which will be event-based roles instead of character-based ones. You could be the radioactive spider, who's win condition might be to successfully turn Peter Parker into Spider-Man; or maybe you're the nuclear fission accident that fuses Doctor Octavious' metal arms to his spine, creating Doctor Octopus; perhaps you're even the runaway Burglar who's goal is to kill Uncle Ben to instill Spidey with his necessary moral structure—the possibilities are boundless! Whatever the case may be, be you Town, Mafia, Spider, Origins, or even Self Aligned, I guarantee you'll have some sort of transformative role that evolves as you play the game, just as Stan Lee and Steve Ditko had to evolve the way they told stories to save Marvel from its own undoing, and in so doing they created a universe we still play in today! Truly, it promises to be quite the amazing fantasy ride indeed...

All that and more, in the appropriately titled follow-up to this trilogy, Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel! Hope to see you all return for it. Until then, keep on having fun playing with clones, and take care—your enemies are everywhere! It rhymes, it must be true. Toodles!

Excelsior,
Joshua "Zinger2099" Barbeau
GameMod, A Spider-Man Mafias
Dear Zinger,

Advertisements typically aren't free, but we'll make an exception given that you appear to have the ability to kill people on a whim.

-Ed.

Daily Bugle Logo.png
Page 4

Editor's Note

Dear Readers,

We've learned much of the extent of what happened while funnier was alive to be illusory. Please take any letters to the editor with role pms in them with a grain of salt, as most were provided using Funnier's ability. The day one PM was likely from Rag, who appears to have been town now that funnier is dead.

Thanks for reading,

Robbie Robertson
EDITOR-IN-CHIEF OF THE DAILY BUGLE
Contact Us

Daily Bugle Logo.png
Page 5

JJJ Rants
By J. Jonah Jameson

I warned you this would happen. But did you listen to me? No! I always knew that wall-crawling menace was more Spider than Man, and now that we've finally seen the next stage of his grotesque transformation we know that's true. People, wake the heck up! Spider-Man isn't a hero. He isn't even a man. He's some arachnid-like ALIEN monstrosity from a distant planet where spiders evolved to be the dominant species over apes. All these so-called "clones" of his running around town? They're not clones! They're his brethren! The rest of his crew finally come down from their cloaked space ship (which is obviously just lurking in orbit) now that the first of them, "Spider-Man", has proven they can survive in our atmosphere. It's a full-scale ALIEN INVASION! Where are the Avengers? S.H.I.E.L.D.? The national guard?! We're looking at the front lines of a possible alien invasion right here in New York and nobody seems to be doing anything about it except yours truly. Well, I guess I am just going to have to preach LOUDER! YOU HEAR ME, YOU ALIEN BASTARDS! YOU CAN'T HAVE THIS PLANET!! I DON'T CARE IF I HAVE TO SPRAY EVERY LAST INCH OF THIS CITY WITH BUG SPRAY TO MAKE IT POISONOUS FOR YOUR KIND, BUT I'LL FIND A WAY TO STOP YOU FROM TAKING OVER OUR PLANET OR MY NAME'S NOT J. JONAH JAMESON!!

What!?

No, I haven't left my office in the past few hours, I'm busy dictating my latest column into the voice-to-text box to auto-fill into our paper, and you're interrupting my progress. Now you better have a good reason for interrupting me or I'll fire you so fast you'll go back in time to before your last paycheck and have to reimburse me! And don't tell me that's not how time travel works because I've traveled through time and you haven't which makes me the expert here. Now, what in the sam blazes do you want?

What do you mean the Spider Monster going on a killing spree across New York isn't Spider-Man?! Of course, it's Spider-Man! Who the hell else would it be?! A man sealed himself in a web cocoon and mutated into a Giant Spider Monster inside—does that sound like something anyone but that wall-crawling menace would do?

Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Uuuh-huh. And we're sure? Uh-huh.

Well then...You're fired. Get out of my office.

Where was I?

Oh yes.

In conclusion, Spider-Man (and all those other recent copycats like him) is an alien freakshow who probably feeds on human flesh, and if we don't strap him to a rocket and shoot him into outer space soon before you know it we'll have an infestation on our hands that even the Avengers won't be able to stop. Mark my words.

Better start stock-piling bug spray.

Until next time, keep fighting the good fight.

J. Jonah Jameson

Daily Bugle Logo.png
Page 7

Puppy Corner

Puppy6.png

After consulting with our staff and psychological professionals, we've decided that puppies were an appropriate means of helping people process this mafia game in a healthy way.

Daily Bugle Logo.png
Page 8

Daily Funny

Calvin6.png

Daily Bugle Logo.png
Page 9

Obituaries
It's been a rough week, with so far 9 dead in 6 days (and there's still a little time left for more). The Bugle would like to extend our condolences to the families.
  1. Doc was Town Aligned Doctor Seward Trainer; he was killed Day 1 by Gaunt
  2. Poyzin was Killed Night 1 as Mafia Aligned Spider-Carnage; but he was resurrected by Traveller Day 4, only to be Lynched hours later!
  3. Duskyblue was Spider Aligned Peter Parker; he was killed Night 4 by Gaunt
  4. Asfinyti died unceremoniously Night 4, leaving nary even a body behind; he was a Self Aligned clone of Spider-Man
  5. Ragnarokio was Lynched Day 5 as Town Aligned Doctor Octopus; the player has returned to the Active pool, but the role stays dead!
  6. Morbid Minish was Town Aligned Gwen Stacy; she was killed Night 5 by The Other!
  7. The Sun Fan died unceremoniously Night 5, leaving nary even a body behind; he was a Self Aligned clone of Spider-Man
  8. funnier6 was Traveller Aligned Judas Traveller; he was killed Day 6 by The Other!
  9. Aaarrrgh was Spider Aligned WEB OF SPIDER-MAN; he was killed Day 6 by The Other!

Last edited:

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
b2c.png

But here's the info as of page 150.
The Trial of Spiderman has begun! Silverfish is being defended by KoD, with SMS, Poy, CL, and PK as prosecutors and Funnier as judge. While this trial is ongoing, KoD and Silv are exiled. At the end of the trial, Silv will be offered a choice. If they plead guilty to the crime of attracting villains to New York, all threats to the town will be exiled. They will then permanently lose their win condition and become a threat to the town. If they plead not guilty, all dead and exiled threats to the town will return to the active player pool.
Minish: Gwen Stacey
Rubik: The Daily Bugle
Funnier: Judas Traveler
Silverfish: Spiderman (real)
Doc: Dr Seward Trainer
Freddeh: Norman Osborn
Poyzin: Spider-Carnage
Captin Lunch: Spidercide
SMS: Jackal
Tevish: Daredevil
PK: Scrier
KoD: Scarlet Spider (Kaine)
Numbers: Scarlet Spider (Ben reilly)
Ragnarokio (OLD): Dr. Octopus (Previously assumed to be Lady Octopus)
DuskyBlue: Peter Parker
Asfinyti: Spider Clone
Mellow: Mary Jane
Sun Fan: Spider Clone
Aaarrrgh: Web of Spider-Man

Others:

ExLight (Spider?)
Spirit (Spider?)
Hapi (Spider?)
Killjoy (Spider?)
Skystone (Previously assumed to be Peter Parker)
Ragnarokio
15377 claims a maximum vote limit, that they can act as a vote dump if people have extra votes, that they are Scarlet Spider, that they did not submit the anonymous letter to the editor D2
Exlight claims: that they are in a friendly neighborhood with one other spider-man, that their role is focused around clones, that they can test if someone is a clone, that being lynched turns them into a mafia member, that they can talk at night, that Zinger has a threshold of 1027 votes and they know how to get that many votes, that they intended to bring numbers back N2, that their spider-neighbor needs to know their clone status to win, that their spider-neighbor can bring back from exile, that the person who could vote thousands of times lost the ability, that they added Minish to their neighborhood, that they don’t want to turn this game into KoD must die 2
Morbid Minish claims: that they are a clone of Gwen Stacey, that spider-aligned characters that lynch them will have thresholds lowered, that they have an ability that is very helpful to the town, but has some major drawbacks to themselves, that they roleblocked PK, that Jackal willingly shared info with them, that CL may be able to revive due to being a clone, that lynching the Jackal now would be worse than lynching them later, that the Jackal is easier to kill as time goes on, that saying something they shouldn’t is detrimental to town, that too many votes on the Jackal makes them harder to kill and a greater threat to the town, that protecting the jackal protects town, that they are 100% town, that clone degeneration still occurs while in exile, that they have a 1/6 chance of dying every morning, that they are in contact with Traveller, that they have some abilities, that Traveler can win with town, that someone inherited Hapi’s powers, but not the item that granted the powers, that actions targeting Freddeh are blocked
Tevish Szat claims their votes count extra against those with a higher vote threshold than themselves, that they are daredevil, that they learn the name of anyone who tracks them, that they can show their role PM to anyone who tracks them and anyone they track, that they can speak during the night, that they found the true spider-man, that they can see whether those they tracked are a threat, that ExLight is not a threat to the town, that the real spiderman uses blue text, that spidermen’s win condition will change if they mechanically confirms their identity, that they had some forewarning about the trial of spiderman and know one of the potential outcomes, that they know silverfish’s weakness, that Skystone is not a threat to the town
KoD is soft-confirmed Kaine and has an ability that places a vote on the person who voted for them. They claim to need spider-man to win in order to win.
Spiritual Mask Salesman claims: that they are miles warren (good) AKA the jackal (bad), that they have a standard majority threshold, that lynching them will result in complicated negative consequences, that they will not die if killed, that their win con is to kill all the mafia and have Gwen Stacey fall in love with them, that they are in a neighborhood with minish and that minish is tied to their fate, that negative consequences may occur if Gwen Stacey rejects them, that they have no night kill, that they know the whole mafia team, that they can create and distribute the cure to clone degeneration, that they don’t know why CL came back, that CL wanted to go into exile, that CL might die if killed enough times, that PK is definitely mafia-aligned, that their motivation turns them entirely town and makes them easier to kill, that they have some abilities, that they were roleblocked and so couldn’t rez CL, that someone stole the cure from them, that they are currently a threat to town, but will not be once they achieve their motivation, that Gwen Stacey will be given the choice to fall in love with them at some point, which permanently locks their alignment, that they will endlessly resurrect as mafia if lynched, that someone else has access to the jackal account, that Jack is a one-use ability that grants them extra actions during night, that another Jackal clone exists, but KoD stole the cure and roleblocked them, not the clone,
Killjoy claims: that they have a unique threshold, that they have an ability to strengthen their votes, that they are spider-aligned, that they cannot post at night, that they have access to the spiderman account
Mellow Ezlo claims they are not a clone, but are looking for a cure to clone degeneration to increase their threshold, that their goal is to eliminate all threats.
Ragnarokio claims their threshold is currently 8, and that they chose to be town at game start, that their motivation is impossible to achieve, that they can vote more than once (one-time only?), that they are not a clone and can win with town
Funnier6 is confirmed as Judas Traveler, and claims that silv agreed to plead guilty before the trial, that pleading guilty will exile all town threats, that the entire prosecution wants silv to plead guilty and are currently playing board games to pass the time, that they are very difficult to lynch, that they chose to begin the trial, that Minish is keeping secret about SMS in hopes of turning them town, that the only members of the trial are Spidey, Kaine, Jackal, and outed anti-town.
The Sun Fan claims that tevish is truthful about their role, that they are the black spiderman, and that they achieved their motivation, which made the game harder for them, that going into exile is the best possible decision
Captan Lunch claims that they will die to a double vote, that they are willing to scum hunt.
PK claims that they think they are Charles Bates (Scrier), an independent spying on the Jackal chat, that the Jackal has some abilities, that spider-carnage gains extra votes and roleblocks when they vote in red, that their motivation is to join Judas Traveler’s host, that their wincon is to use a specific ability on Traveler, that they have some abilities, that carnage had a kill, that there are potentially 4 ways in this game to find the real spider-man, that spider-man’s motivation can change their wincon, that they have given up on their motivation, that SMS will probably become harder to kill once SMS achieves their motivation,
Hapi claims that very few players know who they are, that numbers will return to the game N2, that they lost their god powers, that they have a seemingly endless supply of popcorn
Rubik claims to have subcontracted work to Peter Parker and JJJ, that they Peter and JJJ appear to be real players, that everything in the paper (aside from JJJ’s column) is written by town-aligned, that people can fake letters pretty easily, that they are mechanically the most town player in the game, that Freddeh is Norman Osborn, that every member of the bugle is mod-confirmed town, that they were blocked from learning Freddeh’s win con
Asfinyti claims they need to clone degeneration cure for the same reason Minish did, and that their goal is survival
Storm was driven insane by the magnitude of the game within a day of joining
Freddeh claims to be immune to being tracked, with another anti-detection ability, that they are Norman Osborn, that they are goblin-aligned, that the real spidey may not be who you think, that they can post as the green goblin
tenor.gif

Nope. Can't keep them straight.
Kaine claims that they marked ExLight, as they may not have the town’s interests at heart

Anonymous reveals that they have scanned a role PM and found that it belongs to the sensational spiderman. If real, they need to have themselves and mary jane survive until game end. Information about this role has been redacted by the editor. Anonymous also reveals that the spectacular spider-man can vote-block an entire color.

Anonymous (M.) praises the daily bugle. The editor points out the coded message, “naga is scum”

Anonymous claims that they are numbers, that they are Joe Wade, and that they are displeased with being exiled. Numbers has since denied submitting this to the paper. The editor blames KoD for the exile.

Peter Parker claims that some spidermen are laying low because “their costumes were stolen,” but there are more spidermen than you may think. The editor thanks them for their pictures.

Anonymous asks Venom to contact them. The editor points out that anon didn’t give any contact info.

Anonymous posts a picture of spiderman eating a large sandwich. The editor is left speechless.

Peter Parker shared three pictures: One of a discord server full of rubiks, one of daredevil, and one of Curt Connors

Puppy.

JJJ claims that spiderman is leading to more work for window cleaners, so his good friend Clifford, a window cleaner, was fired and left to raise three children by themselves.
15377 left the active player pool and went into exile

Laurentus was replaced by Paranoid King due to inactivity

An issue of the daily bugle was released.

Spiritual Mask Salesman revealed themselves as Miles Warren (The Jackal)

Doc (Dr. Seward Trainer) was killed by Gaunt. They were town-aligned.

Day 1 ended with the lynch of Captan Lunch (Spidercide) They were mafia-aligned.

Tevish Szat revealed themselves as Daredevil

Spider-carnage was slain in a horribly gruesome manner. They were mafia-aligned.

Spidercide came back from the dead and was promptly exiled.

Paranoid King revealed themselves as Scrier

An issue of the daily bugle was released

Aunt May died. (Note: Intro claims spiderman is liable to snap if this happens)

Day 2 ended with the lynch of Paranoid King (Scrier). They were goblin-aligned.

Naga was replaced by Storm

The trial of Peter Parker began!
holy **** ily

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Thanks JJJ for improving what would have been a slightly underwhelming paper.

I kind of feel like JJJ is just zinger having fun, but still. Always a fun read. :V

Thanks JJJ for improving what would have been a slightly underwhelming paper.

I kind of feel like JJJ is just zinger having fun, but still. Always a fun read. :V

Same. I figured if JJJ was town he would have counter claimed me last night/early this morning.

Another question to the spider gallery, anybody feel any effects to Minish dying?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Same. I figured if JJJ was town he would have counter claimed me last night/early this morning.

Another question to the spider gallery, anybody feel any effects to Minish dying?
I mean, the main problem is that sms can't win with town if she's dead, right?

You can't get a dead body to fall in love with you.

I was mostly talking about the veiled menace she kept referring to early game. Her death would impact all spiders or some such thing.

Unrelated but semi related, we might need to off rag again if she sticks around. Zinger keeps talking about death Miller cults in the scarlet discord.

I don't recall. That's why I asked. I've seen no noticable difference even on my listed threshold.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
maybe it will trigger after the day is over or affected some specific spidermen

I don’t think she was lying about it

uh rubik do you remember the info funnier had about cl and sms
do you remember if they were legitimate since they were obtained with his main role?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
maybe it will trigger after the day is over or affected some specific spidermen

I don’t think she was lying about it

uh rubik do you remember the info funnier had about cl and sms
do you remember if they were legitimate since they were obtained with his main role?
I don't remember most of it, sorry.

KoD shot him while I was at work so I couldn't back everything up.

I should have taken notes, but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom