• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Rubik,

I summon you before me. This time, there is no crowd to sway my decisions. Please, speak of yourself to me that I might assess you.
I'm the Daily Bugle.

I'm not a single person, I'm the actual newspaper. My alignment is town.

I'd rather not explain much about how my role works unless necessary, all the staff and every article in the paper is me, aside from the one JJJ article. I did this because I assumed it was better to be misunderstood by threats to the town.

I was in a "traveller host" chat with funnier, minish, ex, sms, and at one point silverfish. People could leave the chat at any point or be kicked from it. Minish was able to be revived to talk right before you killed Funnier. He didn't seem to be limited in his invitation speed so he probably didn't actually actually cult any of us, but I'm prepared to be killed in endgame if necessary should everyone else be cleared.

I have been constantly telling them that I didn't believe in any of the mumbo jumbo funnier was doing and refused to participate in any of it because zinger repeatedly made it clear that it wasn't a good idea to trust Funnier's abilities.

I knew funnier was trying to help town, but I assumed he was probably mostly incapable of doing so. His existence at least gave us a platform to communicate.

I figured my best move was to neither to betray funnier nor to aid him, instead gathering information about what happened so that it could be reported on later after he was dealt with. I figured there was a chance he could delude himself into winning with town, but I didn't really believe in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom