• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. It was about time. And honestly, I didn't see him going down any other way.

Sadly, it does make some people mad, and that's not good for the info mill. Sacrifices must be made in the name of the greater good, however.

Rubik,

I summon you before me. This time, there is no crowd to sway my decisions. Please, speak of yourself to me that I might assess you.

No flip either. I mean, we kind of knew what he was, but it would be interesting to see his technical alignment.

Either way, I'm moderately sure that had to happen

While I wait on Rubik,

You're next, Ex. Do you care to part with your information?

Or will you play coy like Cin Min and, ultimately, bite a bullet without so much as a whimper to share with us?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Tick.

Tock.

Goes your clock.
Kill Aaarrgh, we had just got info pointing out to him being the second and real Jackal.
Apparently he's a Self Serial Killer and his wincon focus on hurting town.

Rag, Rubik, Tevish, and Tristan are all confirmed Town.
SMS is Town and will keep rezzing as town until a certain thing triggers, which is related to the number of players, and then he'll be immortal and mafia, so please don't.

I don't know what Numbers told you, but Rag 1.0 was controlling him by changing his wincon into killing people she wanted and he was treated as a threat while she's alive. The wording from their PMs is a bit tricky, and we don't know if he had to kill her himself specifically to get his motivation, but we still did anyway and he's hopefully freed and still plugged and immortal and townie now.

Well. It was about time. And honestly, I didn't see him going down any other way.

Sadly, it does make some people mad, and that's not good for the info mill. Sacrifices must be made in the name of the greater good, however.
Killing funnier cripples town a LOT

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
There, the skim over my info.
And how the **** do you expect me to share the info in details when you killed the person whose chat had all the info results stored

1597102505957.png

Funny how the towniest towns never made it into the "town" chat.
Are you talking about ours?
Minish was Town, Rubik is Town, I'm Town, you're Town.
And you're the one that picks who enters there wtf

Funny how that was info you only felt like sharing while staring death in the face.

Vote: Arrgh

Fare thee well, Arrgh. You did well. Rest now.

You deserve it.

I also know all of the players I claim to be Town + JD's + PK's + Funnier's role

Here's a good chance for you to verify yourself. KoD has known for days how I voteblocked funnier. Tell him how I did it. If you get it wrong, you die.

DAY 6: Second Vote Count

HARWROOO!!

The Other Kills.jpg
KRUNKK

KingofDominaria has KILLED Aaarrrgh; he was the Spider Aligned WEB OF SPIDER-MAN.

The Nightmare of THE OTHER Continues... He will Kill again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom