• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought I was meant for this world.

The first, of many copies who would follow. Imperfect. Degenerating. Copies meant to ruin the life of our genetic donor. My life was meaningless.

My name is Kaine Parker, and regardless of where I came from, I decided that what matters now is what I do with the time I have. Clone or no, I still have Great Power...

I used to think that because my Great Power was fraudulent, that I didn't also have the Great Responsibility that came with it. "All of the Power; None of the Responsibility;" that was my catch phrase...

But I was WRONG.

That's not how it works. Not how uncle Ben taught us.

Great Power always demands Great Responsibility.

The universe doesn't care if my Power was created in a lab. It's not going to absolve me of guilt for the things I've done or didn't do, in the name of ignoring my responsibilities. It doesn't care that my Power wasn't "real" by my standards, it's real by its. To the universe, I'm just another guy with Great Power ignoring my conscience because I'm bitter. And as long as people with Great Power ignore their Responsibility, as I had, more people will suffer and die when they shouldn't.

NO MORE.

I can hear you whispering on the edge of darkness. Calling to me. To my very soul.

"Not Man, but Spider...

...Not one, but the OTHER!"

Yes... I know what I have to do now...

Desperate times call for desperate measures...

And Great Responsibility...

.....calls for Great PoooOOOOOOWWWRRRRAAAAAAGH!!!

The Other.jpg
Evolve or DIE...

Kaine is no more. There is only The Other!

KingofDominaria
has become the receptacle of the immensely powerful Spider-Totem entity known as The Other. He is currently unbeatable, but he will only have this power for a short time. He has already KILLED everyone who Targeted him last Night, but he is not done there. Before this Day is up, The Other will kill again.

Everyone is Voteblocked and Roleblocked. Even those usually immune to such conditions.

KingofDominaria, it's your move...

(Also, in other news, Skystone has been Exiled, Morbid Minish has been Killed, and The Sun Fan Died while in Exile, but really, with everything going on right now is that the news you wanted me to focus on? I didn't think so...)

IT IS NOW DAY 6

The Day 6 Deadline is set for 68 hours from now, on August 13th at 11:30 AM EST. Click here for an accurate countdown.

do we just wait 3 days since we’re all roleblocked and voteblocked?

3.3 As soon as a Day ends, whether because the time limit expired or a Threshold was reached, no further votes or actions will be counted even if the Mod is not present to immediately end the Day. Ditto for when a Night ends.
A Majority is defined as being half the number of available votes (rounded down) plus one, so if there are 10 available votes it would take 6 votes to see you Lynched.

If anyone has a way to cast even a single vote while voteblocked, I think the day ends

funnier6

Courage~
If anyone has a way to cast even a single vote while voteblocked, I think the day ends
I can try to cast a vote later maybe, if it dont work idk what will

Anyway thankssss

But also no thankssss

Do you not like serving Fred or something? Or do you just think I'm more immortal? Or maybe more fun to hang out with? idk

Nice try, PK, but the Voteblocked condition prevents you from voting, it doesn't discount your vote from being "available". Else, people could throw Voteblocks around to artificially lower a threshold...

With great power comes great responsibility, Ex.

I will do what must be done to atone for the sins Min Min has committed. I will correct the errors Fun Fun has wrought. I will scour the threats to the town as you should have done.

For this, I have pledged my life wholly to this most sacred duty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom