• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
if you want me to escape-cuffs wisecrack someone then let me know who i should wisecrack

if you intend to lynch me anyway then give me forewarning so i can at least use a rumor mill before dying

@Ex: No.

@Rag: I don't compromise with scum. That includes scum working with people who claim to be doing stuff in town's best interest (despite their actions doing otherwise).

CL I trust you to take out Min Min or SMS if you're able to. I don't know what they did to you, but they obviously made this game impossible for you. Get that vengeance.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I should be dead now.

i want you to know ex that zinger wanted me to quadruple vote you to end the day early and save myself, but i didn't because i believe that you're town. My hopes and dreams are now on your shoulders, don't let me down.

@KoD
The Bugle didn't full claim my role. I mentioned because you said some about never compromising with scum and I want you to be aware they have info they didn't claim.

They say a picture says a thousand words. Who am I (a lazy mod who doesn't want to write) to argue?

funeral for an octopus.jpg
What, you thought that the brilliant mind of Doc Ock
wouldn't also find a way to come back from the dead? Please...

DAY 5: Final Vote Count

Ragnarokio (7): Morbid Minish, Silverfish, Silverfish, ExLight, Hapi, Spider-Man, Storm, KingofDominaria
Captan Lunch (2): Tevish Szat, Aaarrrgh
Freddeh (1): Spiritual Mask Salesman
Storm (1): Zinger2099
Morbid Minish (1):
Captan Lunch

With 8 votes against her, Ragnarokio reached her Threshold and has been Lynched. She was the Town Aligned brilliant but criminal scientist Doctor Otto Octacvius; better known to the world as the supervillain with four mechanical arms Doctor Octopus!

Ragnarokio
may be dead, but her Legacy of Terror lives on! Ragnarokio returns to the Active player pool with a new role! Her old one is permanently deceased and can not be revived.

Not Voting (9): Rubik, Ragnarokio, Killjoy, Paranoid King, Mellow Ezlo, Skystone,15377, Freddeh, funnier6
Voteblocked (1): funnier6

With 22 available votes, it takes 12 votes to reach a Majority. Ragnarokio was therefore at Majority minus 4 when she was Lynched.

It is now Night 5. The Night 5 Deadline is set for August 10th at 7:30 AM EST. Click here for an accurate countdown.

1. Spider-Man attempts to vote Zinger2099, but, as we've seen before, votes against the Mod don't count
  2. funnier6 votes Freddeh [Note: This vote was counted, at the time it was cast]
  3. Freddeh votes Killjoy
  4. Paranoid King votes Paranoid King; then votes funnier6 in the same post
  5. ExLight votes Freddeh
  6. 15377 votes funnier6
  7. Ragnarokio votes Freddeh
  8. Tevish Szat votes Captan Lunch
  9. First Vote Count Tallied
  10. funnier votes Paranoid King
  11. Paranoid King unvotes [404: No link found]
  12. ExLight unvotes; votes Mellow Ezlo
  13. Spider-Man again wastes a vote trying to take down the unbeatable Mod, will he never learn?
  14. Storm follows the Spidey trend of trying to vote the Mod, but hey, look! It still didn't work!
  15. Killjoy's turn... *Yawn*
  16. Skystone votes Mellow Ezlo, and the Mod says: "Finally, something interesting that isn't a futile attempt to vote me"
  17. ExLight unvotes
  18. Skystone unvotes
  19. Zinger2099 ModVotes Storm for being in violation of rules 1.1, 1.2, and 1.9—arguably the three most important rules of the game...
  20. Spiritual Mask Salesman votes Freddeh
  21. Aaarrrgh votes Captan Lunch
  22. Second Vote Count Tallied
  23. funnier6 votes 15377
  24. 15377 unvotes [404: No link found]
  25. funnier6 votes Freddeh
  26. Freddeh unvotes [404: No link found]
  27. Morbid Minish votes Ragnarokio
  28. funnier6 votes Ragnarokio
  29. Ragnarokio unvotes [404: No link found]
  30. Silverfish votes Ragnarokio...twice
  31. ExLight votes Ragnarokio
  32. Hapi votes Ragnarokio
  33. Spider-Man votes Ragnarokio
  34. funnier6 unvotes
  35. Captan Lunch votes Morbid Minish
  36. Storm votes Ragnarokio
  37. KingofDominaria votes Ragnarokio
  38. Ragnarokio reached her Threshold and has been Lynched.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom