• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 5.png

In Memoriam: Peter Parker
An Obituary by Ben Urich

Today we honor the memory of Peter Parker, our finest photographer here at the Daily Bugle. He sent us two photos a day until his death last night.

Before he died, another member of our staff happened to be following him, and with a bit of digging I was able to learn the following:

• The last thing Dusky did was track Mellow Ezlo by using the "Big Lebowski" ability.
  • This was modified by a passive ability called "Shutterbug" which takes a photograph of both the tracked player and their target and sends them to the Daily Bugle. This means that all the photo pairs in previous issues also reflect who was targeting who.
  • We never received the photos last night. It's unclear whether this is due to Parker's death or other circumstances.
  • Peter Parker also used an item known as the "Spider Tracer" that allowed him to track players who can't normally be tracked.

We will always remember you, Parker. Especially since I think I see another Peter Parker in the break room who still works here.

Daily Bugle Logo.png
Page 3

spidey office.png

Daily Bugle Logo.png
Page 5

Editor's Note

Dear Readers,

We have learned that Freddeh's motivation is to try to convince the REAL Spider-Man that he is a clone. Doing so gives him a new ability.

It seems likely that Freddeh is only immune to nighttime abilities based on the fact that we've seen multiple daytime ability work on him. My best guess is that night abilities are failing because old Norm probably dresses up like the Green Goblin at night because he's got way too much money, time, and psychological damage to go to bed like the rest of us.

-

I've gotten a tip from a probably reliable, but potentially delusional, source that SMS is able to discard the mafia win condition by achieving his motivation with Gwen. He can apparently revive players in a way that retains their alignment unless they're Spider-Aligned (in which case they become mafia), but also gives them clone degeneration. He seems to be capable of winning with town, but it might be best to kill him once his mafia win condition is discarded.

One of SMS's wincons is the Warren wincon and the other is the Jackel wincon.

According to this source, Captan Lunch is able to become immune to a condition permanently for an indefinite period of time (until he switches to a new condition).

CL is able to inflict a player with any condition of his choice during the night.

He can appear spider-aligned because of an item he possesses.

This source seems to believe he's best dealt with by exiling him because of how his resurrection mechanic works.

He also has no night kill, but can kill using his vote in a specific way.

Robbie Robertson
EDITOR-IN-CHIEF OF THE DAILY BUGLE
Contact Us

Daily Bugle Logo.png
Page 7

Puppy Corner

Puppy5.png

After consulting with our staff and psychological professionals, we've decided that puppies were an appropriate means of helping people process this mafia game in a healthy way.

Daily Bugle Logo.png
Page 8

Daily Funny

Calvin5.png

Last edited:

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
We are waiting for a strategy that benefits us. we have yet to see such a strategy.

Going for Fred isn't the approach for today. Mellow is due to him being Gaunt (this through determining who used what abilities last night).

Besides, Fred is kinda growing on me. Until he ends up killing me that is.

:V

We can do this, storm. You've got the power.

Let's go get the sloth. But first, do we know if anything terrible happens if we vote him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom