• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
We have changed our mind on who our victim will be tonight. We can be sated with Cookies with Nuts

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Since whoever took gold, I, the origenal gold will swap to pink.
We have changed our mind on who our victim will be tonight. We can be sated with Cookies with Nuts
I wasn't informed on any of this! So therefor, I disagree with whatever your plans are Black Spidey

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Since whoever took gold, I, the origenal gold will swap to pink.
I wasn't informed on any of this! So therefor, I disagree with whatever your plans are
who asked you anyway?

Finally found a Minish claim post and you're right. Worst part about Spider-Spamgeddon is trying to find stuff when you can't remember who said it. I'm not sure if it would change things though. Unknown scum that can return other from exile right now could target CL pre-emptively. Town definitely needs to be on guard.

DAY 3: First Vote Count

Storm (1): Spider-Man

Not Voting (17): 15377, Morbid Minish, ExLight, Rubik, Asfinyti, funnier6, Storm, Aaarrrgh, Freddeh, Ragnarokio, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Hapi, Tevish Szat, Paranoid King, Skystone, Duskyblue, Killjoy

Voteblocked (1): Mellow Ezlo

With 20 available votes, it takes 11 votes to reach a Majority.

The Day 3 Deadline is set for August 1st at 5:00 AM EST. Click here for an accurate countdown timer.

1. Tevish Szat votes 15377
  2. Tevish Szat unvotes
  3. Storm votes Ashanti [404: Player name not found; vote discounted] (You probably mean Asfinyti, but probably isn't good enough)
  4. Spider-Man votes Storm
  5. Storm unvotes; votes Llesi [404: Player name not found; vote discounted] (LLESI upside-down might spell out 15377, but this isn't bizarro world here)
  6. First Vote Count Tallied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom