• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE TRIAL OF PETER PARKER HAS BEGUN!

trialofpeter.jpg
Well, that doesn't look good...

For those of you not in the know, that means big **** is going down in private that will absolutely have massive impacts on the game. Whoops, seems someone misplaced your invite? Sorry. Until things come out in the open in a couple of Days or so, I guess you'll just have to carry on as you were blissfully ignorant of the crazy plot-twists happening behind closed doors.

Did I or did I not say that something was coming?

I had very minimal advanced warning that this was coming, not enough to alter the outcome. However, even if I did have that level of warning, I wouldn't be sure that it would be a good idea.

I know that, if what has been claimed to me is accurate, one possible outcome of the trial is the exile of all "scum" players -- probably a fast track to a game-win for town IF we get that outcome.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Did I or did I not say that something was coming?

I had very minimal advanced warning that this was coming, not enough to alter the outcome. However, even if I did have that level of warning, I wouldn't be sure that it would be a good idea.

I know that, if what has been claimed to me is accurate, one possible outcome of the trial is the exile of all "scum" players -- probably a fast track to a game-win for town IF we get that outcome.
That's Rough Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom