• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skystone

I, Chocobo
that’s 1/6 (16,66%) chance of dying every two cycles

uh so surviving until
D2 is 83,34%
D4 is 69,45%
D6 is 57,87%
D8 is 48,23%
D10 is 40,18%

I think
so yea rag’s math is right
Except that none of the clones started to degenerate until after Day 2 started (or, at least, nobody died), so the D8 numbers are actually the correct ones.

Skystone

I, Chocobo
do we know whether or not it was active despite not being explicit tho?

seems weird for them to start degenerating only after finding out, they were still clones after all
It doesn't really matter. The degeneration events are discrete outcomes, so if we have 10 clones and none die on D2, then our forecast updates accordingly as we calculate the expected survival rate over the remaining 8 day period (which, as you calculated, is 48%).

Deadline is tomorrow at 11 Eastern. for those who asked.

Honestly, the clone death odds don't seem that grim, but especially for the survivors I can understand not wanting to roll the dice.

Side note, anyone familiar with ZD want to tell me how this "Iso" stuff and callouts work. If I @Silverfish, does he get a notification to come to the thread, for instance? Is the syntax just @Morbid Minish @Silverfish if I want to do multiple? And if I wanted to look at all of someone's posts?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff

Honestly, the clone death odds don't seem that grim, but especially for the survivors I can understand not wanting to roll the dice.

Side note, anyone familiar with ZD want to tell me how this "Iso" stuff and callouts work. If I @Silverfish, does he get a notification to come to the thread, for instance? Is the syntax just @Morbid Minish @Silverfish if I want to do multiple? And if I wanted to look at all of someone's posts?
Use the search feature, search "This Thread" and in the members section type the name of the member you want to ISO.

Alternatively, click the "..." > "Who replied" in the top right of the thread. It will pop up a list of everyone who has posted in the thread, along with a number next to their name. By clicking on the number, you can see all posts by that player in this thread.

Scarlet Spider

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I'd prefer to see SMS lynched. Barring that, I wouldn't mind funnier being lynched either.

Placeholder Vote: SMS

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Except that none of the clones started to degenerate until after Day 2 started (or, at least, nobody died), so the D8 numbers are actually the correct ones.

are you sure this is the case and that the clones just didn't know they were degenerating before they realized their motivation?

DAY 2: Third Vote Count

Paranoid King (2): ExLight, Spiritual Mask Salesman
Morbid Minish (1): KingofDominaria
KingofDominaria (1): Morbid Minish
Spiritual Mask Salesman (1): Scarlet Spider
No Lynch (0.5): Paranoid King

Not Voting (16): Rubik, Asfinyti, naga10, Freddeh, KingofDominaria, Skystone, Duskyblue, Tevish Szat, Mellow Ezlo, Silverfish, Hapi, Killjoy, funnier6, The Sun Fan, Ragnarokio, Aaarrrgh

With 22 available votes, it takes 12 votes to reach a Majority.

The Day 2 Deadline is set for July 27th at 11:00 AM EST. Click here for an accurate countdown timer.

1. Morbid Minish votes Paranoid King
  2. Ragnarokio votes Paranoid King
  3. Captan Lunch is exiled
  4. Ragnarokio unvotes; votes Spiritual Mask Salesman
  5. Paranoid King votes Spiritual Mask Salesman
  6. ExLight votes Paranoid King
  7. ExLight unvotes and votes Paranoid King again, just to be sure (must really want him to hang)
  8. Tevish Szat votes Spiritual Mask Salesman
  9. Spiritual Mask Salesman votes Paranoid King
  10. Killjoy votes Paranoid King in sugar pink letters
  11. First Vote Count Tallied
  12. Aaarrrgh votes funnier6
  13. funnier6 votes Paranoid King
  14. Zinger2099 ModVotes funnier6 for asking too many questions (This game is supposed to be bastard-level difficulty, after all)
  15. funnier6 unvotes; votes Zinger2099 (But you can't vote the Mod, so this vote doesn't count for having an invalid target)
  16. Zinger2099 unvotes [404: No link found] (Wait, what? I don't remember doing that...)
  17. funnier6 unvotes; votes Paranoid King
  18. Paranoid King unvotes [404: No link found]
  19. The Sun Fan votes Paranoid King
  20. Killjoy unvotes; votes Killjoy
  21. Tevish Szat unvotes
  22. Second Vote Count Tallied
  23. Killjoy unvotes
  24. Paranoid King unvotes; votes No Lynch
  25. KingofDominaria votes Morbid Minish with a Bonus vote [404: No link found]
  26. Morbid Minish unvotes; votes KingofDominaria
  27. Ragnarokio unvotes; votes Paranoid King
  28. Aaarrrgh unvotes; votes Paranoid King
  29. Hapi votes Paranoid King
  30. Killjoy votes Paranoid King
  31. Paranoid King used Escape Handcuffs; the 2 most recent votes are removed [404: No link found]
  32. The 4 most recent votes against Paranoid King have been removed by a friend [404: No link found]
  33. The Scarlet Spider votes Spiritual Mask Salesman with a Bonus vote
  34. Third Vote Count Tallied

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom