• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Ah, it had been a while since they revealed it so I forgot exactly what they claimed. That does make sense though with the win condition/motivation thing.

Do you have any info on how exile works, from previous games? I wonder if it would just be better to exile funnier seeing as he doesn't seem to be an immediate threat in his current state. And use our lynches on those that actually seem to be hostile.

I don't recall exile being a mechanic in the previous game. I would guess its less reliable than a kill for disarming a threat but it sounds better than nothing. If nothing else, I would be very surprised if funnier could continue culting people while in exile, assuming he is a cult leader.

The way I've understood the info we've got so far, Spider-aligned is basically Town if they believe they're real, Survivor if they believe they're clones, and get a new role with a new alignment/win con if they determine which with certitude.

In Hobgoblin Lives the mechanic for removing people without killing them was to put them in jail.

Also, a cult which operates in the background is far more dangerous than a mafia which we already know all the members of. I know that there are parts of the Jackal/mafia dynamics which are unclear and can lead to complications later, but they are still more of a known quantity than Traveller. And knowing how much Zinger likes cults, my priorities are clear.

It's time...

One Week Ago...

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
Today...

Aunt May
had been sick for some time. The doctors didn't know what was wrong with her. We thought we'd lost her, but then all of a sudden, like some miracle, she came back to us. She seemed to be getting better, and the doctors even cleared her to leave the hospital. It really was a gift, there's no other way to put it.

That was a week ago. And despite all the craziness with clones and Jackals and Carnage and Kaine and whoever else wants to kill me this week, getting to spend my "off hours" with my Aunt who I thought would be a goner a few days back was the most uplifting thing that could happen to me...

But now, the week is over. And here we are.

4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Surrounded by loved ones, in the comfort of her own home, AUNT MAY has passed on and joined UNCLE BEN in their happily ever after...
She taught us love...

7.jpg

This will of course have in-game ramifications.​

Asfinyti

aka amber
do we know how well flavourgaming works? eg from the other 2 smms? im still not entirely sure there is a recruiting cult, and as far as i can tell the main reason it's even being debated is because of flavourgaming
id probably rather try to solve the sms/mafia thing we do know about rather than speculate on the existence of a recruiting cult
i suspect sms is actually very important this game (which makes sense, given his role), and i think the correct play at the moment is likely lynching pk who is the main opposition (that is, the person with claims against him)

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
(I don’t know if it was him but I’d assume it’s his best interest to)

And when did you make a second batch? Wasn’t you roleblocked during the night?
I had a batch that was just already made at the start of the game, and then I made another batch Day 1.

Idk why Mez would lie about stealing it, though I guess stealing it instead of just trying to convince me to give it to him is shady.

You all can believe that I was told false information, but I've been cooperative to town to the extent that I feel is safe. I am 100% town. Not mafia, not 3rd party, not spider aligned. I've been working in town's best interest and it does frustrate me that I can't be open here, but I have to toe a line that I think will ultimately help town.

One of my abilities is a passive one that permanently lowers spider aligned players threshold if they lynch me due to the guilt they feel. I feel that alone points to my towniness.
With the way this is worded, I know exactly what your role is. I'm officially solidifying you on my "Townie List"

Which scenario is more likely?

A. Zinger puts town with mafia and just allows them to out them ezpz with no consequences. Sure I was reliant on the cure but the scenario applies after being cured.

B. Zinger puts town with mafia. The townie relies on them to help make sure they don't die, and also give them freedom. But there's a drawback if that townie just outs them, even after being cured. A two way street as it is. Both having to rely on one another.
The main thing about the first option, I feel like there may actually be some hidden consequences. I'm just speculating, but, think about what happened to CL. Even SMS, who claimed to be a mafioso said he has a similar drawback with his role, where he is revived somehow every time he dies.

That’s entirely up to you, and you can rest assured that I am such a colossal moron that even with the omniscient power of google I am extremely unlikely to figure it out on my own
@funnier6 I hope you figure it all out soon, I want you here flexing like last time. XD

*REGARDING THE DAILY BUGLE*
The pupper is ADORABLE!

F

no players seem to have died tho
I wonder what that’s supposed to mean
If it stays that way, and no one died, I'd wager that this new strip MAY be a choice for the real Spidey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom