• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirino

Tatakae
I think there's a close to 0% chance of Sun flipping scum. If he does then this is one of the worst claims I've ever seen.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Final Vote Tally:
The Sun Fan - 6 (ExLight, Spiritual Mask Salesman, MixMasterLar, Ragnarokio, Johnny Sooshi, Killjoy)
Jinjo - 1 (funnier6)

ExLight - 1 (naga10)
DekuNut - 1 (Rubik)
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 4 (The Sun Fan, Kirino, Mellow Ezlo, Morbid Minish)

Not voting - Jinjo, DekuNut, DawningWinds, Poyzin, Giri

The day was long and the discussions seemed to just go on and on. Eventually it was time to wrap the day up and get some rest so the people decided to blame The Sun Fan for being one of the evil ones. There was a random bright beam of energy shooting up out of the ground nearby so the people pushed The Sun Fan into it. He tried to resist but it was no use. The Sun Fan’s body disappeared and his identity became magically clear to everyone before they all went to bed.

The Sun Fan was Tia Dalma, the Dreaming God.

The living (17):
@Mellow Ezlo
@Rubik
naga10 (will be replaced based on request)
@Spiritual Mask Salesman
@Morbid Minish
@funnier6
@Kirino
@Jinjo
DawningWinds (will be replaced based on request)
@DekuNut
@Poyzin
@Ragnarokio
@Johnny Sooshi
@Killjoy
@Giri
@ExLight
@MixMasterLar

The dead (1):
The Sun Fan - Tia Dalma, the Dreaming God (lynched day 1)

Night 1 Begins!

Those of you with active power roles, please PM me your night actions before Sunday, June 14th 2020 at 7:00 PM EST.

Pen

The game is on!
I'm still on the lookout for a replacement for naga10!

And Poyzin has requested to be replaced too so I need a replacement there as well.

If anyone knows anybody they think would be interested in playing, please ask them about it! I may extend the night phase somewhat due to these circumstances.

Pen

The game is on!
In the morning when everyone woke up they were surprised to find not one, but two dead bodies amongst them. Lying murdered in the sand was Giri and ExLight, and after having had a moment of silence for them the people decided to carry on their mission to find the bad guys.

Giri was Daruk, the Bodyguard.

ExLight was Sao Feng, the Cop.

The living (15):
@Mellow Ezlo
@Rubik
@Funnygurl555
@Spiritual Mask Salesman
@Morbid Minish
@funnier6
@Kirino
@Jinjo
@Cynical Squid
@DekuNut
@Poyzin
@Ragnarokio
@Johnny Sooshi
@Killjoy
@MixMasterLar

The dead (3):
The Sun Fan - Tia Dalma, the Dreaming God (lynched day 1)
Giri - Daruk, the Bodyguard (killed night 1)
ExLight - Sao Feng, the Cop (killed night 1)

Day 2 Begins!

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Wednesday, June 17th 2020 at 7:00 PM EST.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
2 night kills in an 18 player game isn't uncommon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom