• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I believe Legacy is right in approaching a world where Min and Kirino aren't w/w, but one is always scum. To reiterate, I have reason to believe either Min or Kirino are scum, but never both. I'm about to go to sleep, and idk of I'll be on tomorrow to vote, but I will try.

Votecount 3.4

Kirino
(1) (Legacy of Smiles)
Legacy (1) (Mikey the Moblin)

Not Voting (6) (Rubik, Mellow Ezlo, ExLight, Johnny Sooshi, Morbid Minish, Kirino)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to reach majority. The day ends Saturday, March 27th at 7pm MST.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I'm kind of getting nervous at the willingness of literally everyone to lynch kirino today
Pretty much every other target has had some resistance but everyone except for like rubik has a passive willingness to go for kirino

like maybe johnny is just saying screw it and bussing here but
if that were the case I feel like rubik would probably be more down with it too, maybe not
grrr
legacy has to be a wolf
Wolves are purposefully trying to mess up any associatives we have now. Pretty sure it means we're getting close.

Don't put stock in stuff that has been done to distance since after we decided on likely scumteams... I know if my scumteam was discovered then I would absolutely try to convince people we weren't a team (probably by organising a bus).

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
he’s not saying what you think he is and if he is he’s scum lol

I'm not entirely sure what he's saying. I just checked and he did actually mention this before. With saying he thought me/Kirino/Rubik was the team but then saying it didn't feel right because he had reason to believe one of me/Kirino were scum but never together.

If we're assuming Tristan is the responsible for the kill last Night there's probably no Vigi around since they didn't shoot tristan like they should've

So there's no way I can believe that the same person killed Chevy and Sunfan. But it's also hard to believe that mafia killed Sunfan. However, that's the only thing that's making sense at the moment unless Tristan holstered n1.

Oh, or Tristan and vig both hit Chevy. Hmm. But he seems to be acting like he didn't hit Sunfan.

Mikey the Moblin

Oh, or Tristan and vig both hit Chevy. Hmm. But he seems to be acting like he didn't hit Sunfan.
mezlo was like "well whatever you think with the sunfan kill it's probably not what you think wink wink" implying they did have something to do with it
but as soon as the miller idea was brought up they were like oh maybe they were mafia kill

I still think in a vacuum sunfan is a weird mafia kill even if you believe they were a miller and not the target of some wolf shenaniganery

Mikey the Moblin

Wolves are purposefully trying to mess up any associatives we have now. Pretty sure it means we're getting close.

Don't put stock in stuff that has been done to distance since after we decided on likely scumteams... I know if my scumteam was discovered then I would absolutely try to convince people we weren't a team (probably by organising a bus).
This feels hecka pockety rofl
It's just fmpov I would assume wolves are trying to brute force the last mislynch. I feel like bussing would just be a band aid solution

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I'm not entirely sure what he's saying. I just checked and he did actually mention this before. With saying he thought me/Kirino/Rubik was the team but then saying it didn't feel right because he had reason to believe one of me/Kirino were scum but never together.
He’s probably just saying that because of how you’re dead set on Kirino and is prolly assuming it’s today’s lynch.

If he’s insinuating something else I’m pretty sure he’s either jumping ahead of himself by clearing both or straight up lying. I do not want to go too deep into this because once again it seems like we’re dancing around the limits of a softclaim, but I’m pretty sure I can present arguments to rebut whatever he might be implying if it comes down to it.

This feels hecka pockety rofl
It's just fmpov I would assume wolves are trying to brute force the last mislynch. I feel like bussing would just be a band aid solution
Tbh it probably is a bit pockety because I just need some way to get you to listen.

Ask Ex / Minish about my meta, I am not a wolf who brute forces the final mischop by putting my team. I would prefer to go super deep and win by PoE.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Ask Ex / Minish about my meta, I am not a wolf who brute forces the final mischop by putting my team. I would prefer to go super deep and win by PoE.
We only played one game and in it I mistakingly towncleared you mechanically in it of course you didn’t fear PoE back then lol

I feel like a PoE here risks exposing the entire team here which is pretty different from last game and I wouldn’t be surprised if scum were brute forcing it

With Rubik being town to me I don’t think it’s absurd to think of you back in it specially if I misunderstood what you were claiming like Minish pointed out because it means You+Tristan or Johnny isn’t necessarily true

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy

I wasn't the one who started the push on Kirino lol. I said I agreed with others and would vote as well.

I also stated this numerous times before.

He’s probably just saying that because of how you’re dead set on Kirino and is prolly assuming it’s today’s lynch.

If he’s insinuating something else I’m pretty sure he’s either jumping ahead of himself by clearing both or straight up lying. I do not want to go too deep into this because once again it seems like we’re dancing around the limits of a softclaim, but I’m pretty sure I can present arguments to rebut whatever he might be implying if it comes down to it.

Nah, you're further from it than Min probably is. I'm simply following the rules and staying within the limits of a soft claim in this game. You probably can present arguments to rebut, but I won't have the ability to address that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom