• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
" Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I'm not a pious hermit, I haven't done only good in my life. But if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all. "

Kirino

Tatakae
It might make sense flavor-wise: in the series, Geralt is a witcher, a type of professional monster hunter that tends to be somewhat of an outcast, often viewed with suspicion and disdain.

Votecount 3.2

No Lynch
(1) (Mikey the Moblin)
Kirino (1) (Legacy of Smiles)

Not Voting (6) (Rubik, Mellow Ezlo, ExLight, Johnny Sooshi, Morbid Minish, Kirino)

(No votes have changed since last count)

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Given the numbers, I'm pretty sure a no lynch (or a me lynch) gives the same result. Unless I'm mistaken, lynching scum today is absolutely essential.
Only if 2 townies die would it result in a loss which did happen night 1 but the chevy kill seemed very town motivated
The Miller speculation actually makes a lot of sense, and if that's the case then Sun could very well have still been the scum kill.
That still doesn't explain why legacy screamed about sabotage

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
But 3-4-1 + town kill in the night = 3-3-1 (parity).

Lynching me yields the same numbers.

I think if we lynch a townie, it's an insta-loss. The reason it's MYLO rather than LYLO is probably because there is still a way for the mafia kill to be stopped. Given that, no lynch just doesn't seem like a plausible course of action. Too risky.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
It's possible, of course, that parity isn't the mafia wincon. But under the assumption that it is, I feel like a no lynch is just as risky, perhaps moreso, than lynching a top consensus scum read.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
It literally cant be anything else
vote: legacy
tbh I'm feeling that too. I tried reading the mechanical discussion that took up like 15 pages and comprehended next to none of it but it feels like just a lot of CWAC.

Though, is there a reason why you're locktown? Did I miss something? I think you are, but is it objective for anyone other than you?

btw I don't think you unvoted. It's not in the rules as being required but it's standard for ZD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom