• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I did, sorry lol

it seemed mostly like ambiguous interpretations about her interactions with me and chevy and then the last bit comparing her to SMM3 where she was actually town for like 90% of the game (and even if we assume the 10% she was scum she already admitted to be playing closer to her scum meta so it seems a bit unfair to use meta to call her out as scummy?)
There was probably other games where she did it too that I'm remembering. Also in SMM3 there was a span of time from my point of view where I had no idea what Rag's alignment really was, and it wasn't until I died that I found out she actually came back as Mafia.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
hopefully yall are right
I just don't see how 8 individual people can vote for scum rag, feels totally wrong
Idk if Chevy is possible at this point, I do see benefit in voting him between what he did last minute, and also because if he did happen to flip red I'd probably consider you nearly confirmed town

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Unvote, Vote: Chevy

haven't read the recent posts b/c busy rn but looks like its this or dying

Vote Count 1.6

Ragnarokio
(5) (Rubik, Pen, Minish, Chevy, Kirino)
Chevy (5) (Mikey, Johnny, libk, SMS, rag)
Pen (2) (Mido, Mez)
Libk (1) (ExLight)

9 Minutes

DO NOT REACT TO THIS POST
YOU WILL BE MODKILLED

If the day ends in a tie, the most recent vote between tied players will not be counted. (Example: Funnier has one more vote than Bok, Minish votes Bok and the day ends without any more votes being placed, Minish's vote will be removed from Bok and Funnier will be lynched).

Ragnarokio (5) (Rubik, Pen, Minish, Chevy, Kirino)
Chevy (5) (Mikey, Johnny, libk, SMS, rag)
Pen (2) (Mido, Mez)
Libk (1) (ExLight)

As Rag had 5 votes on her earlier, she will be lynched.

You've managed-- in our short three years together-- to kill not only my god, but my father, my brother, and my fiance.

Ragnarokio was Vin: The Mistborn, from Mistborn.
Vin.jpg

The Living
  1. Rubik
  2. Mellow Ezlo
  3. Mikey the Moblin
  4. ExLight
  5. Spiritual Mask Salesman
  6. Johnny Sooshi
  7. Chevywolf30
  8. Morbid Minish
  9. Pen The Sun Fan
  10. Libk
  11. Kirino
  12. Mido
The Dead
  1. Ragnarokio was Vin: The Mistborn (Lynched Day 1)
The night ends Saturday at 10pm MST. Those with a night action, please have them sent to me before then.

YOU WILL BE MODKILLED (cept you rag, you're good)

Last edited:
If the day ends in a tie, the most recent vote between tied players will not be counted. (Example: Funnier has one more vote than Bok, Minish votes Bok and the day ends without any more votes being placed, Minish's vote will be removed from Bok and Funnier will be lynched).
To clarify this rule more, the first person to reach the tied amount of votes (without going under) would be lynched.

For example, if Bok had 2 votes on him and Funnier 3, then two people voted bok (4 bok, 3 funnier) and one person unvoted bok, funnier would still be lynched as he reached 3 votes earlier.

But if In the same scenario, someone unvoted funnier so he dropped down to two votes and then he received another, Bok would be lynched.

I'll update the rules to better clarify this.

YOU WILL BE MODKILLED

"Honor is dead, but I'll see what I can do"

SMS was Kaladin Stormblessed, The Windrunner from Stormlight Archives.
Kaladin.png

"There's something brittle in me that will break before it bends"

Chevywolf was Jorg Ancrath, The Prince of Thorns from The Broken Empire
jorg.jpg

The Living
  1. @Rubik
  2. @Mellow Ezlo
  3. @Mikey the Moblin
  4. @ExLight
  5. @Johnny Sooshi
  6. @Morbid Minish
  7. Pen The Sun Fan
  8. @Libk
  9. @Kirino
  10. @Mido
The Dead
  1. Ragnarokio was Vin: The Mistborn (Lynched Day 1)
  2. SMS was Kaladin Stormblessed, The Windrunner (Killed Night 1)
  3. Chevywolf30 was Jorg Ancrath, The Prince of Thorns (Killed Night 1)
With 10 alive it takes 6 to reach the majority. The day ends Tuesday March 23rd at 10pm MST.

YOU WILL BE MODKILLED

Last edited:

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Aaaaa Ex hold me!

tl;dr I kinda pushed Min we had a back and forth and I feel better about Min than I did before. Min and Rag talked Rag's own meta, Rag did some wifom after saying she feels her play so far does align with her own scum game. I ISO'd Rag, was left agreeing with Min and Kirino that Rag hasn't doneanything spectacular or even in townie interest. Then Chevy ninja's and sheeps my ISO to vote Rag.
ye

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom