• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread DW's Very Creatively Titled Mafia

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
It was like solving a complex crime with a single clue. Just didnt sit right with me, still doesnt.
if you have an alternative case feel free to share it

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
It'd been over two weeks since the purple stranger's initial appearance, and most of the twelve townsfolk had largely forgotten them. They'd gone about to their normal lives and normal days, until one of them, crossing a road, saw something odd in the center

A top hat, stained with blood. Inches away, a body.

*dead_DW.jpg*

They let out a scream instinctively, and the sound caught the attention of a second person. While the first couldn't approach the body out of fear, the second did, placing their fingers on the neck, hoping that maybe there'd be a pulse.

There wasn't. The body was still a bit warm. They must've died recently. And looking at the way the blood was pooling, they could only assume the victim had been shot, in the head.

They stumbled back, processing this information. Slowly, the remaining ten people who'd been around for the strangers first appearance gathered, staring at the body. Nobody else approached.

Finally, someone spoke.

"We... have to figure out who did this."
i was going to try to solve the number of scum question by flavor solving, but i misread it the first time

i would assume 2 scum, 3 scum, or 2 scum and a third party.

not much has happened so i dont have much to list.

Killjoy said he'd clam up if he were scum and only has one post about people throwing chickens since? Seems pretty clamed up to me...
My bad Triple H, I've been enjoying 7 Days to Die again. Also, what I meant in the poste referenced,
What? Me orchestrating your death? Why, I would never do that to a fellow ZD friend Stormbot! Besides, that'd be impossible here. Folks here know how bad I clam up being scum, plus, there's no right way for me to start a wagon on here without throwing myself under the bus.
I'd have probably subbed out due to panicking.
what is an indept?
3rd Party such as a Jester or SK

Mint Elv

Fish!
Killjoy is surprisingly fairly hard to read as scum and I actually have trouble with it so I'm a bit paranoid

iirc he was scum in Spiderman mafia despite being super low on my radar all game
In fairness that game wasn’t exactly normal. I wouldn’t use it to judge.
whats an indept? just wondering don't know
Someone aligned with themselves. They will have a wincon unique from every other player.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
what do you think of Ragnarokio trying to pair Darth and Hippo as a team?
Like I said, if this is how HHH normally acts when scum, I wouldnt know. I dont see anything wrong with pairing them. I would have to take Rags word for it. Why Rag only put DarthCreeper down as newbies and not me with him is a bit interesting too.

DarthCreeper10

mowing my life away
ZD Champion
Like I said, if this is how HHH normally acts when scum, I wouldnt know. I dont see anything wrong with pairing them. I would have to take Rags word for it. Why Rag only put DarthCreeper down as newbies and not me with him is a bit interesting too.
well, I am a newbie. Personally, I think it's a bit odd, but I wouldn't jump on it yet. Just kinda tuck it away in my pocket for later.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
whats an indept? just wondering don't know
someone asked it before too lol

Indept is short for Independent (also known as 3p and Third Party).

They're players that usually don't start with a faction, and have unique win conditions.

The most common are Jester (wins when lynched) and Serial Killer (wins when it's the last player remaining).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom