• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
but why would he lie about hosting? idg why they're in the prosecution
Because he isn't a Mafia spy, he is very much a part of the Mafia and was never propetly added to the cult. I think if he had found traveller he would have been booted from the scum chat and joined the cult instead.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Because they're a threat to town...
uh I don't think it's supposed to be that easy

Funnier should be the Judge, KoD should be in the defense, the villains should be in the Jury and Poy should be the prosecution

Are all of them prosecution? is that a discord role or something?

He said he used some action to steal it himself
that's bull****, he lost his activation N1 because I made him kill Poy
it consumed both mine and his activations

He's a cult. He claimed in the trial he is and that there are others he won't give up.
First off, let's get things straight:

My role name is The cult of scrier. If you don't know what this means, I suggest you go back and read the D2 post where I was lynched.
My role does not revolve around converting people to my faction. My character has cult in the name, but I am not the cult role.

Either your informant is faulty or you are blatantly lying, @Morbid Minish. Which is it?

I said in the trial that I did know that anyone else was a member of the cult of scrier. Let me say it again: I don't know anyone else in the cult of scrier. You have just said the exact opposite.

But now let's talk about your character, because you have had it out for me since day one, and it's time the same is done to you.

You are not Gwen Stacey. You are a clone of Gwen Stacey, created to serve the Jackal. You are not necessarily town-aligned. Spidermen would feel guilt for lynching you because of their backstory, not because you are inherently good. Not everything you say is true, and people should not trust you because of your role.

an unkillable cult?
which alignment or thing he changes people into?
@Paranoid King
My role does not focus on converting people in any way, shape, or form. My character name is the cult of scrier. If you want to know what that means, look at my death post in day 2.

Because they're a threat to town...
That can be easily proved: Just wait until the end of the night. Until then, I am adamant that I have nothing against the town. I am in the trial because everyone in the mafia chat was put in the trial. I was a spy in the mafia chat. Therefore, I was put in the trial. Don't you think it would give away my spy status if every mafia member was included except for me?

It definitely is. The known threats to town are in the trial.
No, they're not. As an example, Kaine was a threat to the town before their cure, and their role in the trial is defending spiderman. I am 100% certain that they would have had that same role even if they were still a threat to the town.
SMS, as you claim, is on the town's side, and they are in the trial. Get your facts straight, Morbid. What is your motive here?
Unvote. Vote: Morbid Minish

*did not know.

I don't think anyone else is part of the cult of scrier. That said, I wouldn't put it past zinger to have another cult running around that I don't know about.

Hmph. I'm far more inclined to believe that SMS just got caught in a lie than I am that there's a second unknown roleblocker, a second unknown resurrector, and that PK was janitored when he died.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
He'll be exiled with us if Silver pleads guility, I think he just wants to try swaying a bad lynch is at all possible. Also if Minish is gone I have no choice but to work towards a Mafia win con, so only anti-toem would be in favor of lynching Minish. Yes she is a clone of Gwen Stacy, the real Gwen died, but still her fate is heavily tied to the town's well being.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Hmph. I'm far more inclined to believe that SMS just got caught in a lie than I am that there's a second unknown roleblocker, a second unknown resurrector, and that PK was janitored when he died.
I would have revived Doc if was playing a wolf game, I would have killed Minish and I definitely wouldn't have outed my whole team.

He'll be exiled with us if Silver pleads guility,
Why do you think this?

I think he just wants to try swaying a bad lynch is at all possible.
Obviously. Why would anyone want a lynch that gives barely any information?

Also if Minish is gone I have no choice but to work towards a Mafia win con, so only anti-toem would be in favor of lynching Minish. Yes she is a clone of Gwen Stacy, the real Gwen died, but still her fate is heavily tied to the town's well being.
This may be true. She has said before that she has an ability that greatly helps the town, but may harm her own well-being. That was back when she was under your control. And yet, she has done nothing with that ability, meaning that it sounds like a gambit to prevent people from lynching her.

I'm not saying she's not town, I'm saying that she can't say, "I'm Gwen stacey, that means I'm good!" any more than you can say "I'm the Jackal, that means I'm bad!"

I would have revived Doc if was playing a wolf game, I would have killed Minish and I definitely wouldn't have outed my whole team.
You didn't even know how your revive worked until halfway through day 2. You can collect a blood sample or make a cure, but not both. You didn't even have the opportunity to revive them.

But I'm not opposing you. I think you're a decent fellow. I want to hear from Minish, and why she insists on attacking me, despite all the evidence against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom