• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That wasn't a plan. I've been in exile and unallowed to post from the wee hours of the game until the start of today. With that said I have been keeping up on my reading. I believe it was Minish that asked about Maximum Carnage, and that relates to the claim here because Green Goblin was a non town aligned entity that aided in putting Carnage down after I laid down my life as Peter Parker to broker a deal leading Green Goblin to do so. In that game I was able to do so by leaving things in the hands of another Spider-Man. Not a clone, a legit full force secondary Peter Parker. It's very possible we are looking at the same situation here with the Spider-Man on trial and the other one claiming to also be the real deal. If that's the case it's very possible for one to plead guilty, attempt to remove threats, and have the other go to victory for those who are relying on a real Spider-Man victory. To that end I say we let him plead guilty.

Fair enough, I know about your exile, just thought you decided to go full Scarlet lol.

The main problem with this is the same problem that I have with SMS's outing: It all feels too easy. And just like SMS's gambit, there's been a lot more to it than we were led to believe on its outset. That said, I have more faith that Spidey-not-spideys claims are what they BELIEVE to be accurate, I'm just not sure its going to play out the way we are hoping it will.

In short, I'm being very skeptical here.

Killjoy would also probably be a good lynch, IMO, but Numbers is unless I've brain farted, flipped scum who's back.

Anyone want to claim if they messed with Jackal. I am NOT liking these resurrections.
Tevish, I've been meaning to ask, what is it about me that you AND @ExLight are seeing that makes the two of you want to consider me being a possible target?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
@SMS, are you sure it was you and you aren't a clone? I mean OP says the only lies in role PMs are things your character believes to be true. Seems to me you very well could be a clone. Also since I've drawn you out into the open now, why didn't you immediately cure Min at the start of the game?
I'm pretty sure I'm not a clone, though I have never told Zinger I was under the assumption I was a clone. I'll quote the Jackal messages that weren't mine for you.

Lol "drew my out into the open now", I told everyone I was the Jackal D1, were have you been budd?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Who is "Llesi" supposed to be? Doesn't look like a valid vote to me since there are no players named "Llesi".
it’s just Numbers username flipped upside down
Tevish, I've been meaning to ask, what is it about me that you AND @ExLight are seeing that makes the two of you want to consider me being a possible target?
I’m not tho? I tracked you last night and saw nothing

Tevish might’ve seen you as a threat through his role tho so I can’t speak for him

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
but I was originally scumreading you because you straight up basically told us you might’ve not sided with town lol
I thought that was like, all the spiders though? Didn't someone say they get a choice between Self and Mafia when they flip? Neither of those is "siding with the town", technically. There might be a lesser of two evils, sure, but from where I am sitting the self aligned survivor clones, if I understand their win con and game state well enough, all look to be better off siding with scum than Town... So, not much better.

it’s just Numbers username flipped upside down

I’m not tho? I tracked you last night and saw nothing

Tevish might’ve seen you as a threat through his role tho so I can’t speak for him

but I was originally scumreading you because you straight up basically told us you might’ve not sided with town lol
Purple has a point. to a degree.

and the golden spiderman probably, like 80% probably, being you but you denying it
I'm guessing it's because purple made a joke and used the laughing Monkey emoji?

I thought that was like, all the spiders though? Didn't someone say they get a choice between Self and Mafia when they flip? Neither of those is "siding with the town", technically. There might be a lesser of two evils, sure, but from where I am sitting the self aligned survivor clones, if I understand their win con and game state well enough, all look to be better off siding with scum than Town... So, not much better.
While what you're saying is true, to an extent, Self aligned players have the free will of helping either side if I'm not mistaken. While mafia aligned vs town aligned is set to one side or the other.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
While what you're saying is true, to an extent, Self aligned players have the free will of helping either side if I'm not mistaken. While mafia aligned vs town aligned is set to one side or the other.
Indeed, the rest of them seem to all have gotten a choice between Self and Mafia. But not me. I just flipped into Town, which I assume the quote/unquote "real" Spider-Man talking to Tevish did as well. Seems pretty bad to me if all but two of the many Spider Aligned players were destined to become uninterested Self or threatening Mafia. There's got to be more to it. What if all of us have the power to become Town, Self, or Mafia? What if it doesn't matter what our clone status is, but rather what we choose to believe? I have a new role that tells me I am the true Spider-Man, but so does somebody else... What if all of us could have become true Spider-Men and most of you just fell into Zinger's trap of doubting yourself so you get stuck with Self or Mafia?

Are there any Spiders without their Motivations filled yet? Somebody should test this theory. Town could really use a boost if I understand the implications of this Trial shenanigans correctly... All the scum might be coming back soon in full-force, depending on the outcome...

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
We have yet to file a Motivation. we attempted, but was denied the option to do such
Denied? that seems... odd to say the least. you'd think our lord and Saviour Zinger would at least show one card in his hand... even if it's just a 2 of clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom