• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
You all can believe that I was told false information, but I've been cooperative to town to the extent that I feel is safe. I am 100% town. Not mafia, not 3rd party, not spider aligned. I've been working in town's best interest and it does frustrate me that I can't be open here, but I have to toe a line that I think will ultimately help town.

One of my abilities is a passive one that permanently lowers spider aligned players threshold if they lynch me due to the guilt they feel. I feel that alone points to my towniness.

I outed I was being controlled by the Jackal before even talking to him. If I'm anti-town I keep that under wraps.

Which scenario is more likely?

A. Zinger puts town with mafia and just allows them to out them ezpz with no consequences. Sure I was reliant on the cure but the scenario applies after being cured.

B. Zinger puts town with mafia. The townie relies on them to help make sure they don't die, and also give them freedom. But there's a drawback if that townie just outs them, even after being cured. A two way street as it is. Both having to rely on one another.

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
SMS roleblocked by someone dead is just an awefull convenient response. If nobody alive comes forward (and many people haven't posted yet, so it's entirely possible someone will), I will consider that most likely untrue.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I never originally said you weren't helpful.
That's what I originally said. You'd know that if you actually cared (which seems not to be the case other than you creating discord whether it be intentional or not).
You're not painting yourself as that helpful. Not with "protecting" town from some unforeseen threat that is all you'll mention.

It's right here. Funny that you say I'd know that if I cared. Because you didn't even pay attention to what I was replying to.

Gameplay-wise, you're not being town helpful. Argument-wise, you and I will just have to get over it, now wont we princess?

Stop being such a condescending ****ing sexist prick maybe.

SMS roleblocked by someone dead is just an awefull convenient response. If nobody alive comes forward (and many people haven't posted yet, so it's entirely possible someone will), I will consider that most likely untrue.
It is just a bit far fetched, especially without knowing the powers of the dead, further considering that one has to have an actual RB ability to RB at night. That said, there may people who don't want to out their night abilities quite yet, and hence are not claiming responsibility. If this is the case and they happen to be a spider player with access to one of the spider accounts, I urge them to use that method to claim responsibility.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
It is just a bit far fetched, especially without knowing the powers of the dead, further considering that one has to have an actual RB ability to RB at night. That said, there may people who don't want to out their night abilities quite yet, and hence are not claiming responsibility. If this is the case and they happen to be a spider player with access to one of the spider accounts, I urge them to use that method to claim responsibility.

Iirc, PK said Poy was roleblocker. And mafia would have incentive to want to block the Jackal after eod.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I can confirm that i didn't roleblock SMS last night.

Tevish was already going to prove his role to at least one person (in the end twas me) noone even needed to track him tbh
Ah, but there was a strong temptation for various spidies to track him, as evidenced by green. Speaking of green, you got anything for us there bud?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom