The majority of those who have been to a Symphony of the Goddesses concert would probably acknowledge how spectacular the whole performance turns out to be. The beautiful orchestra has proven to be an absolute success in North America and Nintendo has decided, due to popular demand, that a few extra tour dates are needed. In celebration of the tour, Nintendo is also hosting a very special event at the Nintendo World Store in Rockefeller Plaza in New York on Friday, September 14.
Click on that jump below and find out where the Symphony of the Goddesses tour is heading next and what to expect at the special event planned in the Nintendo World Store.
Here are the next set of tour dates planned for the Symphony of the Goddesses tour in North America:
- Sept. 15: Toronto; Sony Centre for the Performing Arts
- Sept. 22: Minneapolis; Orpheum Theatre
- Oct. 12: Dallas; AT&T Performing Arts Center
- Oct. 18: Boston; Wang Theatre
- Oct. 25: Chicago; The Chicago Theatre
- Nov. 3: San Antonio; The Majestic Theatre
- Nov. 6: Calgary, Alberta; Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium
- Nov. 28: New York; The Theater at Madison Square Garden
- Dec. 8: West Palm Beach, Fla.; Raymond F. Kravis Center for the Performing Arts
- Dec. 9: Miami; Adrienne Arsht Center
- Dec.14: San Jose, Calif.; San Jose Civic
At the Nintendo World Store on September 14 from 6pm-9pm different activities are scheduled to occur in an orderly fashion. Starting at 6pm ocarina guru David Ramos will host an interactive workshop which will give viewers an interesting description about how the popular Zelda instrument came into being on our earth. A small ensemble of musicians will then perform a mini-concert from 7pm-8pm and that set of special compositions will be immediately followed by an hour of interaction with David Ramos and the musicians from the concert. Link cosplay model Li Kovacs will be attending at that time and the opportunity to take photos with him will be available.
Official Symphony of the Goddesses merchandise will be available for purchase and the exciting news is that the first individuals to enter this special event will be given their very own concert pack including a t-shirt, poster, and ocarina to use during the workshop.
Will you be attending any of the Symphony of the Goddesses tour dates later this year? Are you planning to go to the Nintendo World Store to attend the special event in celebration of the tour? What are your thoughts on the Symphony of the Goddesses orchestra? Share your thoughts in the comments below!