On those chilly Winter evenings when you’re saving the lovely Princess Zelda from the dastardly Ganondorf and you need something to cozy up within, what could be better than the handmade fan-made Pixel Link Afghan we told you about a couple months ago? That one ended up successfully selling for $312, but now the Etsy user NikisKnerdyKnitting is willing to take orders for further copies. Taking approximately 100 hours, each of the 208 “pixels” is crocheted and then sewn together by hand.
Hit the jump for more pictures!
Can you crochet? Have you ever thought about crocheting something from the Zelda series? Let us know in the comments below!
~~~Recent Content Updates~~~
- Skyward Sword Goddess Cubes
- Skyward Sword Gratitude Crystals
- Skyward Sword Pieces of Heart
- Skyward Sword Video Walkthrough
- Skyward Sword Walkthrough
- The Minish Cap Walkthrough
- Deku Baba